Meet Up with AZer Colin Colenso

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
A fellow AZer, Colin Colenso, flew in from Australia
last Friday night. He dropped by the Makati Cinema Square
yesterday (Saturday) to join the monthly bilyar.NET Challenge,
a monthly tour organized by members of the online forum bilyar.NET.

Colin plays very good! And I kid you not!
Truth be told, he is a nice guy, too!

Hope to play with you again, bro!


*Will soon post pics from the tour, friends.


AK
 
DSC_8932.jpg


Here is the link to the pictures of some of the fun
we had during the April 2009 bilyar.NET Challenge Cup, friends!

Much thanks for looking! Hope you like it!

LINK IS HERE, friends!

:)
 
Yeah, Colin is a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at IPT Las Vegas.
 
Tell Colin to log into Skype - I've been looking for him.
Hey Spidey and thanks to AK for the hospitality in Makati. Was nice to get some time in playing real pool again :-)

Spidey, haven't got skype on the laptop I brought with me. I'll try to download if you want to have a chat. But don't expect to drag me away from the sunshine and missus for too long... lol.

btw, Had a bit of a chat with Rudolpho Luat and the Philippines National coach who'd never heard of back hand english.... lol.

Colin
 

Attachments

  • s525251581_2146886_5465588.jpg
    s525251581_2146886_5465588.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 207
A fellow AZer, Colin Colenso, flew in from Australia
last Friday night. He dropped by the Makati Cinema Square
yesterday (Saturday) to join the monthly bilyar.NET Challenge,
a monthly tour organized by members of the online forum bilyar.NET.

Colin plays very good! And I kid you not!
Truth be told, he is a nice guy, too!

Hope to play with you again, bro!


*Will soon post pics from the tour, friends.


AK

Colin and I met up in Shanghai in 2007 and it was a pleasure to play with him. What an experience playing in China for an American. I couldn't believe how popular pool was in China - so many rooms, players and tables - it was a blast.

Colin, of course, is a class act.

Chris
 
You're welcome, Colin!
'Twas great having you and all!
And I kid you not!

:)

More pics:

Colin-3.jpg


.

Colin-4.jpg


.

Colin-2.jpg


.

Colin-1.jpg
 
Colin and I met up in Shanghai in 2007 and it was a pleasure to play with him. What an experience playing in China for an American. I couldn't believe how popular pool was in China - so many rooms, players and tables - it was a blast.

Colin, of course, is a class act.

Chris
Thanks Chris,

That was an enjoyable hit, even though I did knock down my fair share (plus some) of beers the night before ;)

Was great to catch up then. I'll be back in Shanghai in a couple of days and looking forward to checking out their even bigger and better pool scene.

btw: That must have been early 2007 or even 2006 when me met up.

Colin

FWIW:Have also met up with The One and Rogeoli in Shanghai.
 
You're welcome, Colin!
'Twas great having you and all!
And I kid you not!

:)


.

Colin-2.jpg


.
Thanks for adding those pics AK! The one's I saved were minatures for some reason.

Finer artisans may note that I'm using the 2nd best rack cue in Makati City with a 9.5" intrinsic pivot point. :thumbup:

Colin
 
Back
Top