Members list?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Yes there is a list. I have used it several times on my lap top since the change over.
I’m on the East coast now and only have my phone and it’s a different way to get there on a phone. Sorry, not much help but it still exists.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Mike has to enable this functionality. It will show as "Registered members" when you click on the drop-down arrow under "Members".

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes there is a list. I have used it several times on my lap top since the change over.
I’m on the East coast now and only have my phone and it’s a different way to get there on a phone. Sorry, not much help but it still exists.
Thats beyond kinky. It is appalling.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you know the first couple of letters the search function will do autocomplete for you. That's the closest I've found.
Not for me. There used to be alphabet. list of all members. Looks like its no more. I know what it starts with but that's all. You have to have at least the first two or it doesn't work. Whatever.

Last edited:

ChrisSjoblom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for me. There used to be alphabet. list of all members. Looks like its no more. I know what it starts with but that's all. You have to have at least the first two or it doesn't work. Whatever.
So if you know the first letter it's only a max of 26 tries for the second, right? Less if the first one is a consonant and you throw out all of the other consonants that can't follow.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What am I missing?

Click on the "Members" tab. Then, at the bottom of the list on the left side of the page, click on "Registered Members".

Is that what you are looking for, or is there something else?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Screenshot_20210611-222546.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-222629.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-222637.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-222643.jpg

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Click on the "Members" tab. Then, at the bottom of the list on the left side of the page, click on "Registered Members".
So that looks like the list, but it appears to be laborious to try to find someone (by entering trial page numbers on the "..." at the bottom of the pages).

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So that looks like the list, but it appears to be laborious to try to find someone (by entering trial page numbers on the "..." at the bottom of the pages).
The old members list was really easy to use. This one blows. BTW, this 'Registered Members' list wasn't there until contact with AZ hq. It was added and it is useful but its still a pia to use.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if you know the first letter it's only a max of 26 tries for the second, right? Less if the first one is a consonant and you throw out all of the other consonants that can't follow.
Funny. I don't want to find anybody bad enough to go thru that.

GrayBeard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there still a list of members in alphabet. order?
The member list is in alphabetic order (as sorted by a computer.) The problem is that there are 43 pages of member names that begin with non-alphabetic characters. I.e., numbers or punctuation marks. In addition, sorted numbers don't sort by numeric value either, they sort as alphabetic characters.