Meucci repair notice....

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I sent my cue along with a letter detailing everything.... I also printed this out multiple times and placed it different areas of packaging so they would get it. Also mailed the info.

Well you cover your bases, apparently the receiver was not in game on mode.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
One of problems is as business grows, the one person operation is force to hire people to keep owner from working 24 x 7.

Problem is getting people who do thing 110 percent right like it was their company.

Good people have to be paid, and treated well. Some business owner don’t get that.

You can have great products, but pot or no customer service can kill a business.

Remember Sears & Roebucks, Montgomery Wards, they folded.

Nyquil

I just don't get it with how long this guy has been in the business. It's like he just simply does not care about making things right for the customers that buy from him that have an issue. I was going to buy a Meucci when I bought my table. Thanks to this forum I think it saved me from a major headache. I will admit he makes some decent looking cues but has 3rd world customer service.

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy All;

Just so's ya knows, when I sent in my cue to MCR there was a sticky note attached
where the work needed done. Used extra Scotch tape to ensure it didn't stay inna box.
also a fully written note with the details and mentions of the emails sent to ensure that
they had everything (information wise), to do a complete job.
On a Meucci HP-1 there is a collar at theButt side of the joint that is supposed to be
according to Mr. M hisself, nickel-silver. Mine was more of a yellowish tint to it that would
not polish out. So, without the full details I would think the lathe operator screwed up and the
butt end was trashed. The rest of the story has been told (scroll-up).
But suffice it to say there was ample information sent before and along with the cue for the repair
to be completed in a timely and accurate fashion. Sadly it was not and they lied about it.

hank

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well when hedge fund managers take over businesses ..... not always a good thing. That guy drove Sears into the ground.
Sears went tits-up for a lot of reasons. HF managers weren't the reason. They got complacent and got left in the dust. Also, merging with Kmart absolutely ruined whatever name recognition they may have had. They also totally snoozed the coming on-line revolution. Had they gone digital early on before they ditched the catalog they MIGHT have survived. They killed themselves.

xX-Wizard-Xx

Sears went tits-up for a lot of reasons. HF managers weren't the reason. They got complacent and got left in the dust. Also, merging with Kmart absolutely ruined whatever name recognition they may have had. They also totally snoozed the coming on-line revolution. Had they gone digital early on before they ditched the catalog they MIGHT have survived. They killed themselves.
all of that is reflection on management though