MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drive 5000mi with the hope of getting $300 back??? Wow.

Naw man.. Who the F would do that..
I created this thread to humiliate Bender and trash him every step of the way..
I didn't create this thread to get my cues.. I knew I wasn't getting cues at the 1.5 years ago..
I'd rather humiliate Bender every chance I get..

Some people thinks its ok to take your money and string you along for 5.5 years..
Its not ok...

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be pissed too, but I would've been pissed a lot sooner than you.
Down here in Alabama we would consider him a C()n7!
Most logical people would consider Mike a C()n7!

It's funny that there's a herd of Left leaning nut huggers on azb that hero worship machinists that turn wood..
I don't get it..
Maybe its a maple fetish.. hahahhahaha

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Most logical people would consider Mike a C()n7!

It's funny that there's a herd of Left leaning nut huggers on azb that hero worship machinists that turn wood..
I don't get it..
Maybe its a maple fetish.. hahahhahaha
Amazing that you involve politics again. You've already said the whole point of this thread is to get pounds of flesh. No one is defending Mike as much as denouncing you.

There are websites dedicated to your sadomasochistic fetishes. They may help you find some relief.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regarding custom cue makers in general, who take money today on the promise of delivering a cue in several years; are they generally running ponzi schemes, in a sense?

They take $300 today as a down payment. I have to imagine that a lot of them use that money to pay the mortgage, car payment, to put food on the table, and to build a cue for someone who ordered one five years ago. And when they build your cue, it is with money that they get from someone else, several years from now. Eventually they will die or stop working and a lot of people who gave them down payments years ago will be left holding the bag. I don't think the down payments are in escrow, waiting to be returned to the customers if they die tomorrow in a car accident.

DING DING DING..
That's exactly how a lot of them work..
My down payment helped pay a bill in Sept 2013.. hahahahahaha

Last edited:

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I were you Snowman, I'd bump this thread until either you or him kicked the bucket.

I hate thieves.....

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
I get the Benders confused. Is Mike the builder from Alaska or New Jersey. There are 2 Benders building cues.
As garczar has stated, and to further make clear for anyone in the future finding this thread, this is not about John Bender. John Bender has been a pleasure to work with IME.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They're the only US based cuemaker I'd order with. They don't take deposits and they actually deliver. Rock solid reputation and many Azb'ers talk them down at any chance. That's a good thing, means they're honest and not in the pocket of the flippers. You call them from overseas, they put you on the list, and when the time comes you get your cue. Try that with some of the others....One person I knew got scrxxxd so many times, I think he was owed a wedding ring, but never by SW.

When the "cue crowd" starts raving about a cuemaker, it's a big red flag. They're moving some inventory, trying to cut in line or trying to get in front of the latest scandal.
Unfortunately, Azb protects all the bad ones with excuses and lies. People are worried that if it's found out that a person is a crook, the value of their cues will go down so they'll say just about anything. There's a whole laundry list of crooks that were highly recommended on Azb.

If the flipper raves about a cuemaker, it's not in and of itself proof that the cuemaker is a bad egg, but it's really, REALLY suspicious. Buyer beware.
I’ve never heard a bad thing about southwest. I was only saying I wouldn’t wait 5 years for anything. Including a cue

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There you go again with the name calling, trust me Cops do welfair checks daily. Sometimes it is just deliver message of someone is trying to reach you. Might take a day or two if they are busy with calls, could happen fast if call are slow.

Learn to ber nice, it might give you some points with people.
Are you stupid?

You will recall it was you who used 'cretin', before you were called 'fool'.

fool is eponymous, anyway.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve seen everything now....a guy goes off on a Bender....and hasn‘t touched a drop.
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I need you to understand.....I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??
You need to have a beer and smoke a joint and a cigarette.

You are way too defensive and to me, your repeated airing of Bender's theft appears to be of a mainly vindictive source.

Sent the man a letter and ask for your money back. You aren't getting the cues.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well if the people trashing Snowmon34 were in a similar position I wonder if the would kiss of $300.00 like it was loose change in a coin purse? Or would be complaining like when Eddie Wheat took deposit, and died not deliver?

Anyone who thinks $300.00 is money to burn, chump change go to Go Fund Me, and find a good cause to support.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to have a beer and smoke a joint and a cigarette.

You are way too defensive and to me, your repeated airing of Bender's theft appears to be of a mainly vindictive source.

Sent the man a letter and ask for your money back. You aren't getting the cues.
Hey man I've been a member since 2006 and I know you've been on here a long long time..
I respect you and the truth is your posts are funny as f()@&!

I have done a lot of transactions on here and I under promise and over deliver..
I've been in sales and business just shy of 35 years..
I know what it takes to maintain and retain clients..

I'm in a very very volatile industry and whats ironic time plays a big factor in what I do..
I take jobs that have time restrictions.. I'm not talking days weeks months or years..
I'm talking hours and if I'm late It cost me money..

Some people don't mind getting F()@&eD.
I'm not wired that way..

You have a beer a cigarette a joint for me..
I'll continue on my way..
Thank you for the input..

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well if the people trashing Snowmon34 were in a similar position I wonder if the would kiss of $300.00 like it was loose change in a coin purse? Or would be complaining like when Eddie Wheat took deposit, and died not deliver?

Anyone who thinks $300.00 is money to burn, chump change go to Go Fund Me, and find a good cause to support.
You hypocritical toad.

Are you Mike bender or are you in with the OP??

Please go re-read all the stupid shit you posted in the jackpot cues threads.

Remember the part about if you didn't do the deal you had no business speaking about it? We do.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey man I've been a member since 2006 and I know you've been on here a long long time..
I respect you and the truth is your posts are funny as f()@&!

I have done a lot of transactions on here and I under promise and over deliver..
I've been in sales and business just shy of 35 years..
I know what it takes to maintain and retain clients..

I'm in a very very volatile industry and whats ironic time plays a big factor in what I do..
I take jobs that have time restrictions.. I'm not talking days weeks months or years..
I'm talking hours and if I'm late It cost me money..

Some people don't mind getting F()@&eD.
I'm not wired that way..

You have a beer a cigarette a joint for me..
I'll continue on my way..
Thank you for the input..
You highlight something that comes up too often: the juxtaposition between billiards and the real world.

Pool is in fantasy-land. Proceed aware.

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in the fight, but there is zero chance that I would send directly to a maker $300 for something not to believed for five years

You should have placed it in an escrow account.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You hypocritical toad.

Are you Mike bender or are you in with the OP??

Please go re-read all the stupid shit you posted in the jackpot cues threads.

Remember the part about if you didn't do the deal you had no business speaking about it? We do.

Well speaking of the famous Jackpot's, how did you like your? Or are you one of the Keyboard Commando Expers who never saw, itched, or hit with a Jackpot.

I never got one of the Jackpots, so I can not speak of the hit , appearence, or finish quality. But I have had dealing with Dean Campbell, nothing but positive experiences.

Maybe in your spare time you should do a Q & A Thread on the Famous Jackpot Limited Edition Cues.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well speaking of the famous Jackpot's, how did you like your? Or are you one of the Keyboard Commando Expers who never saw, itched, or hit with a Jackpot.

I never got one of the Jackpots, so I can not speak of the hit , appearence, or finish quality. But I have had dealing with Dean Campbell, nothing but positive experiences.

Maybe in your spare time you should do a Q & A Thread on the Famous Jackpot Limited Edition Cues.
You really ought to look into lithium or thorazine. Maybe a nice Gerber's smoothie with both of them. WTF???????