Million Dollar Challenge Documentary

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL, one of the articles completely contradicts the claims you were making earlier. So at least we know you were making those up.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL, one of the articles completely contradicts the claims you were making earlier. So at least we know you were making those up.

That's very interesting lol. The only claim I made was a rack-by-rack accounting based on the video footage. Did you see it, by the way ? If you can't see that Jay's story does not hang together and contradicts all other contemporaneous written accounts and the said video footage, I can't help you.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's very interesting lol. The only claim I made was a rack-by-rack accounting based on the video footage. Did you see it, by the way ? If you can't see that Jay's story does not hang together and contradicts all other contemporaneous written accounts and the said video footage, I can't help you.

The claims about what ball was made when you kept making over and over is totally contradicted by the article you posted. Kind of dumb to make stuff up, keep arguing about it and then post up something that proves you were wrong.

I really don't have any skin in the argument, but when you misrepresent stuff just to argue about something you really had no knowledge about it --- pretty poor. Kind of wasted a lot of people's time.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The claims about what ball was made when you kept making over and over is totally contradicted by the article you posted. Kind of dumb to make stuff up, keep arguing about it and then post up something that proves you were wrong.

I really don't have any skin in the argument, but when you misrepresent stuff just to argue about something you really had no knowledge about it --- pretty poor. Kind of wasted a lot of people's time.

It’s kind of dumb to point this out but video footage will always take precedence over written/oral evidence. And when there are five racks in the video out of 11 racks ran by Earl and we know that taping started from rack 7 only, it’s not too difficult to figure out which racks are shown, is it? Unless you want to contend that CJ fudged the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
It’s kind of dumb to point this out but video footage will always take precedence over written/oral evidence. And when there are five racks in the video out of 11 racks ran by Earl and we know that taping started from rack 7 only, it’s not too difficult to figure out which racks are shown, is it? Unless you want to contend that CJ fudged the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're so funny. You just won't quit. The video you watched is not all the final five racks! Sorry to burst your bubble with that information. You might want to read my account of those last racks. Earl NEVER made the nine ball on the break in any of them! He did leave it inches away on one rack (maybe #8) and then made it on a combination, but NOT on the break. You have implied that I'm either lying about this or getting senile. Neither is the case. Something as monumental as Earl's eleven rack run is not something you ever forget. I'm sorry you missed it and have to depend on a faulty video or a journalist's account of what happened who also wasn't there.

You are like a conspiracy theorist who just wants to make up some story that sounds good and will get a lot of attention. I hope that works out for you in life.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was cool to see some of the old names on the payout list. It brought back some old memories of when many of these guys came through our rooms in Tallahassee and Clearwater with outlandish stories and games. Good stuff.

I promise this will be my last post on this thread. Unlike the rat I mean it.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
You're so funny. You just won't quit. The video you watched is not all the final five racks! Sorry to burst your bubble with that information. You might want to read my account of those last racks. Earl NEVER made the nine ball on the break in any of them! He did leave it inches away on one rack (maybe #8) and then made it on a combination, but NOT on the break. You have implied that I'm either lying about this or getting senile. Neither is the case. Something as monumental as Earl's eleven rack run is not something you ever forget. I'm sorry you missed it and have to depend on a faulty video or a journalist's account of what happened who also wasn't there.

You are like a conspiracy theorist who just wants to make up some story that sounds good and will get a lot of attention. I hope that works out for you in life.

Actually, based off everything I've read, and seen, the only conspiracy is you.
Nobody but you, is saying he never made the 9 on the break.
All other testimony and video contradict what you keep saying.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, based off everything I've read, and seen, the only conspiracy is you.
Nobody but you, is saying he never made the 9 on the break.
All other testimony and video contradict what you keep saying.

Jay is saying he didnt make the 9 on the break after he (Jay) took over racking as per the agreement with insurance company.

Here is Jays full statement of the events from 2007.

attachment.php