JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12.png
cheer.png

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder where Shane is, as he's Vice Captain, but MIA during Jeremy's match.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dry break by JJ. David put him in jail but JJ came up with an amazing 1 rail kick to make the 1. Rack is looking clear

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
The problem with the US team is it needs Shane. Even when he's not playing great he's still better than the alternatives.
For the level he plays at the cup I'd rather see players like Justin Martin, Josh Roberts etc. get a chance. Justin Hall played well under the MC pressure when we sent him. We can't assemble a team of champions like Europe can. I'd rather give the next generation a chance at the experience. Shane performs about like Dechaine under the MC lights. We don't pick him anymore regardless of his Fargo. Turn the page.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again, the american captain came up huge under pressure and level out the match at 4-4. Alcaide to break in the final rack.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Another monster out from JJ.

JJ has fought through some incredible run outs this set. I really don't think Earl was up to this level of play. JJ playing his heart out. Really awesome to see.

All we can do is hope Alcaide doesn't run out.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
David makes a ball but missed the long 1. The rack is messy, 2-9-6 sandwiched together.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ played safe on the 1, David returned with a good kick safe of his own.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
back and forth kick safes, alcaide jumped and missed, but didn't leave JJ a shot. JJ came up short on the safety and left Alcaide the full ball. Intense safety battle. Unfortunate double kiss left an open 1 ball to Alcaide. Another safety battle, now the 3-6 is tied up, 5-9 is tied up, this table is tough.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you consider there is gambling on the event in Europe that is a distinct possibility. I also notice some sharking in the audience every year. Makes you wonder if the organizers have their thumb on the scale.
I think theres far too much investment by matchroom to risk involvement in such silliness.

Zhero

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JJ, yet again, made a beautiful 1 rail kick to make the 2 ball, but came up a little short on the 3 and left it open on a safety attempt.