Mosconi Cup Updates

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
What happened between Rodney and Daz? I stepped away for two minutes, and when I came back, it looks like I almost missed a fight.

???

cmj84

Registered
Rodney was heated! I don't think DA wants to step outside with Rodney. And please don't take the mics off the players. I've enjoyed hearing the communication so far. It's getting interesting now.

Having seen Appleton knock a player out i'd say it might be the other way round.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
What happened between Rodney and Daz? I stepped away for two minutes, and when I came back, it looks like I almost missed a fight.

???

From what I could tell, a Euro fan in the crowd was apparently talking to Rodney and Shawn on every shot, and Rodney told the ref to have him stop, saying something about the fans being "bad action." I think Darren thought Rodney was talking about Darren and Chris, and said something to Rodney about it. Things heated up from there (mostly Rodney), telling Darren they could step outside to settle it if he wanted to.

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having seen Appleton knock a player out i'd say it might be the other way round.

Why because Appleton was a sub par fighter in the UK? Sorry to surprise you bloak but a street fighter will always pound a ring fighter and when your talking about A man Rodney Morris size as compared to the little girl Appleton. A knock out would happen and Darren would be the one looking up at Rodney.

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed. Doesn't Darren (or his family) have a history of boxing?

I doubt Rodney is scared. Have you seen Pacific Islanders fight?

Anyways back on topic. USA is playing well today. I think getting embarrassed in day 1 lit a fire under their butts. Let's go USA!

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morris and Putnam look like completely different players compared to yesterday. Great match so far. Shawn and Rodney with ball in hand, a chance to win the game and get to the hill with the break.

cmj84

Registered
Why because Appleton was a sub par fighter in the UK? Sorry to surprise you bloak but a street fighter will always pound a ring fighter and when your talking about A man Rodney Morris size as compared to the little girl Appleton. A knock out would happen and Darren would be the one looking up at Rodney.

What makes Rodney a street fighter, because he's American? The player he knocked out was bigger than Morris and I can assure you it wasn't in a ring! Oh and it's "bloke".

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Exactly! He's got 50 lbs on him. Not saying a little guy can't win a fight but come on, does Rodney look like he can't handle himself?

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly! He's got 50 lbs on him. Not saying a little guy can't win a fight but come on, does Rodney look like he can't handle himself?

In my experience usually the guy that is begging to go to the street is the last person that actually wants to go to the street, just sayin ;) Rodney kinda showed the high schooler in him there imo *shrug*

ANYWAYS this is an intense match, GLAD I paid my $15!! :)