Mosconi cup

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
First of all the entire set up is amazing! And I mean everything. What an atmosphere they’ve created here. Hats off to Matchroom for staging such a spectacle for Pool! This is a win for the game/sport no matter which side prevails.

The arena at Ballys is the best I’ve ever seen for Pool. The crowd outside is around the block and a long way down the hall. They will fill this room! Looks like 2000 or more will fit in here. All bases covered, I love it and a ball hasn’t been hit yet!

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The whole pool world is watching this. All eyes are on the man from North Carolina.

And this is my first post in a long, LONG time..:)

r/DCP

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
24 minutes before the matches allegedly start, and still nothing showing on DAZN except boxing.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instead of pressers about bridges MR needs to get a GOOD stream partner in the US. dazn is a joke. no way i'm doing that again.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instead of pressers about bridges MR needs to get a GOOD stream partner in the US. dazn is a joke. no way i'm doing that again.
I have to wonder if it's certain areas of the country, or the Internet provider, or just why some people have problems, while others don't.

The stream was perfect the last time I used DAZN to watch the Mosconi Cup, and so far, the picture quality is excellent, here. I sign up for 1 month, and then cancel after the Cup ends.

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never had problems with DAZN once I'm able to find pool matches. The problem is finding those pool matches. Previously I've signed up only after I've seen the matches listed, but now do you have to sign up first?

EDIT: I just signed up and got to the Cup. First time ever I've had to sign up before seeing the options. Weird.