Mr 600

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou the biggest BSer on the forums. You had back and forths with John Schmidt for a long period. I don't think you would really like to hear what he really thinks of you. He did offer you a chance to end it but you pretend your attacks now are noble. HAHA!

If I couldn't carry Danny's cue case then you certainly couldn't carry even parts of mine. I offered you 10-7 for a sizable sum, you whined you need 10-6. If Danny were to offer me 10-7 for big bucks I would be all over it (I would play him even for a smaller sum). So I guess Lou you are my maggot beatch.

John Schmidt prior advise to Lou: "lous not dumb. hes just trying to irratate me.no biggie ive been dealing with jealous haters for years. mosconi had em too.
lou instead of spending the whole day hating why dont you go play pool instead of write about it.
then maybe you could become a great player and get some of your own haters lol oh wait you have played your whole life and still cant play.
arguing with a great player is as close as you will get to becoming one it looks like u better stick with what u know. hating on azbilliards. fire away lou"

Did your mother not breast feed you when you were a baby?

I have you on Ignore but because of your slam against DH I thought I’d flip through your posting history. And what your posting history shows is that you come here every few months (presumably whenever you can get your laptop out of the pawn shop) and make a few posts looking for attention from me.

On Page One of your posting history, seven of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
On Page Two, getting into 2018, four of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
On Page Three, moving into 2017, five of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
I got bored but just taking a glance it seems like that pattern goes back for several more years.

Dude, you need to get a life. Everyone can see, based upon your posting history, all you’ve got going for you is coming here and attacking me and that’s beyond sad. You need to go look for another teat to suck on because while I may be your daddy, I sure ain’t your mama.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still a pig in a poke! So you think that the two people at bca-pool have ever even read the rules on their own website re: straight pool/continuous. They should have immediately revised their own opening break rules prior to even making any decision regarding certification for a record with total disdain for the existing 526 record regardless of who held it when.
Legal opening break shot must start from ball in hand behind the head string with head ball on the foot spot and all fifteen balls racked.
Same rules apply at DCC to start straight pool/continuous. Just because they started a high run contest with ball on center spot and cue ball in-hand from anywhere with fourteen balls racked behind the foot spot to accelerate offensive shooting doesn't qualify for any records in existing straight pool/continuous.
You can put lipstick on this BS if you want to, but it will never fly.
So you agree 626 is the high run.

Glad to read it.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Still a pig in a poke! So you think that the two people at bca-pool have ever even read the rules on their own website re: straight pool/continuous. They should have immediately revised their own opening break rules prior to even making any decision regarding certification for a record with total disdain for the existing 526 record regardless of who held it when.
Legal opening break shot must start from ball in hand behind the head string with head ball on the foot spot and all fifteen balls racked.
Same rules apply at DCC to start straight pool/continuous. Just because they started a high run contest with ball on center spot and cue ball in-hand from anywhere with fourteen balls racked behind the foot spot to accelerate offensive shooting doesn't qualify for any records in existing straight pool/continuous.

Schmidt ran 626 under the same rules as Filler ran 285 at the DCC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZo5doH0F2o

....WHY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Darren Appleton has the high competitive run of 200 in a championship...
...maybe those are the only conditions you’ll accept?

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did your mother not breast feed you when you were a baby?

I have you on Ignore but because of your slam against DH I thought I’d flip through your posting history. And what your posting history shows is that you come here every few months (presumably whenever you can get your laptop out of the pawn shop) and make a few posts looking for attention from me.

On Page One of your posting history, seven of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
On Page Two, getting into 2018, four of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
On Page Three, moving into 2017, five of the 25 posts listed were attacks aimed at me.
I got bored but just taking a glance it seems like that pattern goes back for several more years.

Dude, you need to get a life. Everyone can see, based upon your posting history, all you’ve got going for you is coming here and attacking me and that’s beyond sad. You need to go look for another teat to suck on because while I may be your daddy, I sure ain’t your mama.

Lou Figueroa

HaHaHa!
Lou don't get me wrong. I love you, you are my kind of scum. Love that you can recognize how it is wrong to attack people. Maybe you could do your statistics on the number of people you have attacked and the number of attack posts (if you can count that high).
Could you imagine, if you had spent all of the thousands of hours practicing pool, that you have wasted on here being obnoxious, just how good you would be? You would probably only need 2 balls from me instead of the 4 you asked for. LOL

Give em hell RAMBO (hahaha)!

Last edited:

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member

Pff...Such trolling. Your suggestion would be, then, that a record attempt must be started by calling a ball out of the stack? The corner ball bank is not that hard, either to make or to run balls from. I have a friend who always does this when we practise. He makes it more times than he misses. All it would do for someone like JS, is that he would attempt the opening break more times. It would slow him down only marginally. Once you get that ball down, it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference at all.

Or is your contention, rather, that all records should be set within a game? Well, there is such a thing as a record for exactly that purpose.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've read that the 526 was set by continuing to shoot after winning an exhibition match with a score of 200-3. I have very little knowledge of straight pool but wouldn't that indicate that ball #1 of 526 was mid-rack after the opponent missed?

Disclaimer: I am not putting this forward as fact or news, fake or real and am not and have never been an agent, puppet, employee or compensated individual of the US Government, the BCA or any media outlet, foreign or domestic.

Just an actual question.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HaHaHa!
Lou don't get me wrong. I love you, you are my kind of scum. Love that you can recognize how it is wrong to attack people. Maybe you could do your statistics on the number of people you have attacked and the number of attack posts (if you can count that high).
Could you imagine, if you had spent all of the thousands of hours practicing pool, that you have wasted on here being obnoxious, just how good you would be? You would probably only need 2 balls from me instead of the 4 you asked for. LOL

Give em hell RAMBO (hahaha)!

You know, there is professional help available for your kind of malady.

You could try a therapist or support group.

Lou Figueroa

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've read that the 526 was set by continuing to shoot after winning an exhibition match with a score of 200-3. I have very little knowledge of straight pool but wouldn't that indicate that ball #1 of 526 was mid-rack after the opponent missed?

Disclaimer: I am not putting this forward as fact or news, fake or real and am not and have never been an agent, puppet, employee or compensated individual of the US Government, the BCA or any media outlet, foreign or domestic.

Just an actual question.

Lol

Yes, the start of his run is considered mid-rack.

Unless a person makes a "called ball" on the break, it is considered a "mid-rack" start.

I've only known one person that would actually disagree with that. What sucks is that person plays 14.1 pretty sporty.

Jeff

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HOLY SH*T! #527 was a breakshot! I notice he didn’t ‘baby’ it, and thus sacrifice the rack spread any (‘I’ would have bobbled it for sure!).

I don't know if I think the footage there was from real time match play.

Sort of like the promos you see on TV...they chop that shit up and put it back together to tell whatever story they want it to.

Edit: 'they' being the producers of the film, not the government, illyummynatti or space people.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeing the quality in the filming of this documentary teaser helps me understand why it’s taken this long to release. Big kudos to Predator or whoever made the documentary. This is going to be well worth the price of admission based on the video I saw.

John has got to be loving that people can’t believe he ran 626. It just makes it a huge compliment as to how difficult this achievement was And is certainly helping to build up the hype for the sales upon its release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@3:33 #527 is a five ball. JS leaves to take a break. Upon his return The balls have been racked and #527 is now a striped ball #11 or #15. Maybe this was when he caught the lightning in a bottle. I was born at night, but not last night. Stop with the BS. Show the real thing of forget it.

HA! Missed that. I guess the producers decided not to give away such a high-drama scene on a free promo.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
HOLY SH*T! #527 was a breakshot! I notice he didn’t ‘baby’ it, and thus sacrifice the rack spread any (‘I’ would have bobbled it for sure!).

@3:33 #527 is a five ball. JS leaves to take a break. Upon his return The balls have been racked and #527 is now a striped ball #11 or #15. Maybe this was when he caught the lightning in a bottle. I was born at night, but not last night. Stop with the BS. Show the real thing of forget it.

No, his 527th ball was not the one shown on that video. John is describing what happened at 527, but the video is not from that point of the run.

527 would have been the 9th ball of the 38th rack. [37 full racks of 14 balls plus 9 in rack 38 = 527.] As support for what I am saying, note John's mention of Doug (racker) calling out 588 and 602. Those were the totals after 42 full racks of 14 and 43 full racks of 14. So ball 527 was not a break ball for a new rack.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm glad to see the promo done so professionally. Pool gets few opportunities in the limelight. This may or may not be a significant event in the timeline of pool popularity but at least they are trying to do it well just in case it gets the attention it deserves.

Of course most or maybe all of that isn't footage from the actual run...it was a promo, not surveillance video evidence. I doubt the Predator folks know there has been a grand jury seated to investigate the run.