Mr Wilson, Please ground Pinklady for a month, she cussed Lee

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
So last night at band camp (let's call it Gate City Billiards in NC), somehow she racked up a $180 bar tab during a tourney w/ 30 some handicapped crazy ass southern drawled folk. She only threw one match, to AZ's fat Albert.

Perhaps her first tourney. I bribed the hall owner, Don, to rank her as a negative 80. (She shoots on tippy toes, it's almost pretty as she bows her ass to the north Pole while bare foot - hopefully not preggars).

There was this Engish dude there. His name may have been Lee Brett. At 2 sumthin am he may have beaten me for the money as I went to the dog kennel.

Anyway, Pinky can be a stage hound (no disrespect CJ). She was "allowed to lose" @ 9 racks of 9 ball with her 'cap. She won like every rack, sharking like a great white, while reporting to owner Don "I lost". Over and over. While continually stealing my red bull and vodka.


Don: "Can you please get her to stop talking and shoot?"

Matt: "Don, I started with please shoot Pinky". Then to Don: "WTF do you recommend?" I then resorted to "Yo Girl, you're holding up the entire tourney." 2 hours later fat Albert and I called Obama and Archer and asked for help. They were too busy, got the "ain't nobody got time for that".


Lee won 1st. I think first was a million. He signed my black bonus ball in silver sharpie. Lee told Pinky and I all the Secrets of Pool. It was a blast. A pleasure spending time nobling with Lee. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
And people think pool is messed up!

Its always a party with you guys it looks like.


You need to clone yourselves and send them out all over the country.
 
Thanks Steve. Pool is as f'd up as you perceive it, or as good as you perceive it.

Jump in, I say. I love the game. I love the sounds and most of the people.
 
If you folks are trying to make people think that you're having a lot of fun down there....

....well, it's working :thumbup:
 
Sounds like you guys had a blast... I shoulda just followed Lee on over when he pulled out of Knoxville on Friday especially since I missed you guys at the Open thanks to the slave driver known as Fleming....

4 hour drive is just a hop skip and a jump....

Chris
 
So last night at band camp (let's call it Gate City Billiards in NC), somehow she racked up a $180 bar tab during a tourney w/ 30 some handicapped crazy ass southern drawled folk. She only threw one match, to AZ's fat Albert.

Perhaps her first tourney. I bribed the hall owner, Don, to rank her as a negative 80. (She shoots on tippy toes, it's almost pretty as she bows her ass to the north Pole while bare foot - hopefully not preggars).

There was this Engish dude there. His name may have been Lee Brett. At 2 sumthin am he may have beaten me for the money as I went to the dog kennel.

Anyway, Pinky can be a stage hound (no disrespect CJ). She was "allowed to lose" @ 9 racks of 9 ball with her 'cap. She won like every rack, sharking like a great white, while reporting to owner Don "I lost". Over and over. While continually stealing my red bull and vodka.


Don: "Can you please get her to stop talking and shoot?"

Matt: "Don, I started with please shoot Pinky". Then to Don: "WTF do you recommend?" I then resorted to "Yo Girl, you're holding up the entire tourney." 2 hours later fat Albert and I called Obama and Archer and asked for help. They were too busy, got the "ain't nobody got time for that".


Lee won 1st. I think first was a million. He signed my black bonus ball in silver sharpie. Lee told Pinky and I all the Secrets of Pool. It was a blast. A pleasure spending time nobling with Lee. :thumbup:

Hey, tell Pinky to post up that pic we took with Lee.
 
Matt, while normally 95+% of the time I agree with anyone with the awesome name that we possess....1 month is a bit excessive for this flagrant foul for a first time offense. I recommend 24-48 hour temp ban followed by periodic spanking as a reminder naughtyness will not be tolerated. I started a website (possibly nsfw so click at your own risk).

www.48hourbanfollowedbyspankingforpinklady.com
 
So last night at band camp (let's call it Gate City Billiards in NC), somehow she racked up a $180 bar tab during a tourney w/ 30 some handicapped crazy ass southern drawled folk. She only threw one match, to AZ's fat Albert.

Perhaps her first tourney. I bribed the hall owner, Don, to rank her as a negative 80. (She shoots on tippy toes, it's almost pretty as she bows her ass to the north Pole while bare foot - hopefully not preggars).

There was this Engish dude there. His name may have been Lee Brett. At 2 sumthin am he may have beaten me for the money as I went to the dog kennel.

Anyway, Pinky can be a stage hound (no disrespect CJ). She was "allowed to lose" @ 9 racks of 9 ball with her 'cap. She won like every rack, sharking like a great white, while reporting to owner Don "I lost". Over and over. While continually stealing my red bull and vodka.


Don: "Can you please get her to stop talking and shoot?"

Matt: "Don, I started with please shoot Pinky". Then to Don: "WTF do you recommend?" I then resorted to "Yo Girl, you're holding up the entire tourney." 2 hours later fat Albert and I called Obama and Archer and asked for help. They were too busy, got the "ain't nobody got time for that".


Lee won 1st. I think first was a million. He signed my black bonus ball in silver sharpie. Lee told Pinky and I all the Secrets of Pool. It was a blast. A pleasure spending time nobling with Lee. :thumbup:

Great to meet you and the crazy lady i mean pink lady :) $180 bar bill, i think you got off lightly the way she was knocking them back lol...

She took sharking to a completely new level of seduction during some of her matches :wink:

Hey, tell Pinky to post up that pic we took with Lee.

Great to meet you Tim, you had your chance to get me buddy, maybe next time you won't be so kind to let me win.
 
Great to meet you and the crazy lady i mean pink lady :) $180 bar bill, i think you got off lightly the way she was knocking them back lol...

She took sharking to a completely new level of seduction during some of her matches :wink:



Great to meet you Tim, you had your chance to get me buddy, maybe next time you won't be so kind to let me win.

Great to meet you Lee, and thanks for the reinforcement of an age-old lesson: "Take what the table is giving you."
 
Lee was grooming me & Fat Albert for the Perfect Rack, gloveless....
(oops, that just slipped out)
:ignore:
 
Back
Top