Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Earl
Buddy
Busty

Honorary Mentions:
Johnny "Ringo" Morrow from Houston. Dude was a gun slinger. RIP
And also that One Pocket player from Chicago. Short guy, has ken doll hair, shoots with a Cog, bets really high

Sneakypete05

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Little" Tony Watson
Tommy Stevenson
Keith
Honorable mention: Busty during the sudden death seven ball days. You remember that white Mirage sweater with the sleeves pushed up.

Last edited:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Wu, Shaw, Filler, Yapp, and Morris.

Basically all the great left-handed players. Except Sigel, he played on buckets and I don't consider him a shotmaker. Plus he's not active, like the rest of the list.

Oh and Jeffrey De Luna (the only left-handed pro from the Phillipines that I know of)

I'll throw Sharivari in there cause I enjoy his YT instructional videos.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wu, Shaw, Filler, Yapp, and Morris.

Basically all the great left-handed players. Except Sigel, he played on buckets and I don't consider him a shotmaker. Plus he's not active, like the rest of the list.

Oh and Jeffrey De Luna (the only left-handed pro from the Phillipines that I know of)

I'll throw Sharivari in there cause I enjoy his YT instructional videos.

will the big money WC bring back wu to the fold, where he belongs? will it entice rodney to start playing professionally again? i'm hoping for both but would be happy with one

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl, Shane, Busty. I love watching guys with the long bridges and a flowing, natural style. These guys also play quickly which is a prerequisite for me to watch. 3 top shelf breakers.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
My all time three favorites were KEITH (he was so damn good and made it look so easy!), Ronnie (by far the most creative One Pocket player ever!), and Louie Roberts (he was so entertaining and shot straighter then Tom Mix!). I also loved Parica and Earl in their primes because they both played so damn good (loved watching how well they controlled whitey!).

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My all time three favorites were KEITH (he was so damn good and made it look so easy!), Ronnie (by far the most creative One Pocket player ever!), and Louie Roberts (he was so entertaining and shot straighter then Tom Mix!). I also loved Parica and Earl in their primes because they both played so damn good (loved watching how well they controlled whitey!).
I might have to switch out one of mine for Louie!

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tom Mix , damn that will get some to google.😉