My Demo Program, Test the New Tiger Pro X Shaft - Free!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I didn't get a chance to scruff the tips of the shafts sent out today. Can you guys rough them up a bit? The Onyx comes too smooth from the shop - they need a good roughing up once or twice when you first get them, then they are fine after that.

Chris

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't get a chance to scruff the tips of the shafts sent out today. Can you guys rough them up a bit? The Onyx comes too smooth from the shop - they need a good roughing up once or twice when you first get them, then they are fine after that.

Chris

I forgot that the Onyx tip comes on these shafts. Bonus nachos for me, cause I've been wanting to try one for a while. (Even though I have one waiting to be put on my OB :p)

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
I got my very first form in tonight and ... They didn't like it. Well, that's why I did an evaluation form!

Chris

That was my evaluation form. While I won't get into specifics about what my issue (yes, it was only one thing) was because I don't want to influence anyone else's experience with these tester shafts, I will say that I expect there to be a lot of people who like these shafts more than I did. The one that I got played great and allowed me to pull off some shots with relative ease that I can't normally execute with my Predator 314-2. It just wasn't the right shaft for me for every shot. I'm confident that a lot of people will feel differently, though, and I expect that this shaft will be a hit for Tiger.

Thanks again for doing this, Chris. I can't wait to try out the next one that you have available for testing.

Johnny

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
That was my evaluation form. While I won't get into specifics about what my issue (yes, it was only one thing) was because I don't want to influence anyone else's experience with these tester shafts, I will say that I expect there to be a lot of people who like these shafts more than I did. The one that I got played great and allowed me to pull off some shots with relative ease that I can't normally execute with my Predator 314-2. It just wasn't the right shaft for me for every shot. I'm confident that a lot of people will feel differently, though, and I expect that this shaft will be a hit for Tiger.

Thanks again for doing this, Chris. I can't wait to try out the next one that you have available for testing.

Johnny

Johnny,

Well said . Thank you very much for trying it out and for the honest and fair assessment.

Chris

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got my very first form in tonight and ... They didn't like it. Well, that's why I did an evaluation form!

Chris

how lame am i! i didn't realize there was going to be a form to fill out with this. Great idea as far as a way to standardize common questions. Tate i'm liking your style more and more!

JohnnyShakes

Hill/Hill w/ 1 ball ghost
Silver Member
Johnny,

Well said . Thank you very much for trying it out and for the honest and fair assessment.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I just shipped it off to the next lucky person.

Mike in MN, coming your way in a brown truck, buddy.

Shoot me a PM if you want a tracking number.

Johnny

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Johnny

I sent Mike in MN (9BallMarksman) the confirmation e-mail, he will test and send to KY Boy. Damn this ground takes awhile but air is too expensive.

Mike, don't change your avatar or I'll never recognize you!

Chris

Last edited:

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Johnny

I just sent you a PM asking for it. Disregard that message. It was in the email Chris sent me. Thanks Johnny!

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent Mike in MN (9BallMarksman) the confirmation e-mail, he will test and send to KY Boy. Damn this ground takes awhile but air is too expensive.

Mike, don't change your avatar or I'll never recognize you!

Chris

Haha sorry about the name change! I guess it did come at a precarious time considering this thread.

As for the shipping, I get a ridiculous discount to ship express at work, so KY Boy will be the benefactor of 2 day air shipping once I test mine out. It's actually less expensive for me to ship that way as opposed to ground.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I just checked tracking, I should get the demo shaft tomorrow.. Will wear it out at home for the next 5 days then move it on to the next lucky person.

Thanks again for doing this Chris! Peace, JoeyK

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I've also had some very positive comments from some of the current testers - so it's moving right along.

Chris

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've also had some very positive comments from some of the current testers - so it's moving right along.

Chris

Thanks Tate!!! I look forward to receiving/evaluating this shaft. My game has evolved somewhat which has put me in the experimentation mode regarding any new shaft/tip preference I might feel better suits my game at this point.

I am very thankful and lucky toothis program of yours came about since I was on the verge of buying an extra LD style shaft and maybe this will help be choose more wisely...:thumbup:

Gary

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Tiger X-LD and X-Pro Sneaky Pete's

I just wanted to give you all a heads up!

For those of you testing out the new shaft technology, if you would like to own one - I know Chris has a group buy in mind for shafts alone so I will leave that to him - but I have new Tiger X-LD, and X-Pro Sneaky Pete's in stock and some more on order.

X-Pro Sneakie's are $250 (PayPal) shipped in the conny US and X-LD Sneakie's are $230 (PayPal) shipped.

Get the latest and greatest in cue shaft technology at a low, low price! :thumbup:

PM if interested...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I just wanted to give you all a heads up!

For those of you testing out the new shaft technology, if you would like to own one - I know Chris has a group buy in mind for shafts alone so I will leave that to him - but I have new Tiger X-LD, and X-Pro Sneaky Pete's in stock and some more on order.

X-Pro Sneakie's are $250 (PayPal) shipped in the conny US and X-LD Sneakie's are $230 (PayPal) shipped.

Get the latest and greatest in cue shaft technology at a low, low price! :thumbup:

PM if interested...

This is a good deal for those who want a sneaky and Corey is always good to deal with.

Chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Just got some positive feedback from one member - he really doesn't want to ship the demo shaft.

Chris

troi

more lucky than good...
Silver Member
Ditto!

Demo shaft has sadly left my possesion and has been shipped to the next lucky customer!

-Troi