My First Custom Cue ( Carmeli )

Foxworth

Registered
This is my first custom, thanks Martin & Ariel...
I love it.

BTW: Sorry for the bad photos and I hope I was able to upload them.

Fox

Attachments

• DSCN9069.jpg
    DSCN9069.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN9077.jpg
    DSCN9077.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCN9081.jpg
    DSCN9081.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN9078.jpg
    DSCN9078.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 550
  • DSCN9080.jpg
    DSCN9080.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 541

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Holy Crap! First one? really? my first one was a nice cue, but was fairly plain and no where near a quarter of this cue!! wow!!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Wow...you certainly got off to a STRONG start with customs, sir. Excellent cue. Congratulations!!

Just so you know...if this is how you START a custom cue habit...you're in serious trouble!! ;) :D

They'll just get prettier and more costly with each go-around!

Enjoy the cue!

Mark

Foxworth

Registered
Thanks for the compliments.
Yeah your right about the collecting, my wife has already been on me about the used cues that I have been buying. :p

POCKETWOLF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah your right about the collecting, my wife has already been on me about the used cues that I have been buying. :p

As it would seem the cue bug has got you, welcome to the doghouse my friend! The inability to understand our cue obsessions never end....oh well! Beauty cue, ariel makes a real pretty cue:thumbup:.

HarleyKR07

Yea my first high end cue was a Carmeli...now look at my sig. This is what happens when the cue bug bites you. And thats not including the 20 or so I had before.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
The more very nice wrapless cues like yours that I see the more i'd like to own one. You started off with a bang with your first custom cue.....

James

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to say it... I'm not a fan of Carmeli cues.

But this one is REALLY nice! I like it a LOT!

Congratulations on your first ofrray into the world of custom cues. Its a big step for some but you seem to have hit the ground with your feet running!

Nice pick up.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First Custom Cue

Nice piece of wood...love the wrapless look! Welcome to the collection agency...lol.

-T

Foxworth

Registered
Thanks again fellas...
And now I know first hand what it means, when someone says pictures doesn't do the cue justice.

I do have a question, how do you keep your significant other from knowing you are buying cues? or getting her to accept your buying cues?
Sounds silly but I am SERIOUS... LOL

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again fellas...
And now I know first hand what it means, when someone says pictures doesn't do the cue justice.

I do have a question, how do you keep your significant other from knowing you are buying cues? or getting her to accept your buying cues?

Dear Fox,

first of all congratulation to such a great first custom cue. Ariel is doing a tremendous job, and i realy like this 3 piece handle.
I am searching for something like that for quite some time - congrats :thumbup:

To your question, i would realy try to get her accept it, because like others told you here - that´s only the beginning.
The only thing you could do, too, don´t tell her all the truth about the prices, you know. ;)

best regards,
Erich

Foxworth

Registered
First of all, Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there.

Thanks Mair & Ftgokie, the woods are ebony, amboyna, ivory, holly & silver.

HarleyKR07

Thanks again fellas...

Mine doesn't have a choice...cues rule:smash: