My first JOSS WEST - what you think !?

Erich...Congrats!

You picked a beautiful Joss West to acquire.

I was fortunate to see your cue in person at the ICCS show in Kansas City. While it looks good in the pictures, it looks even better in person.

Mr. Stroud does such classy designs.

All the Best,
Joe

Thanks for your kind words, Joe. :smile:
And if you know the cue, you are able to imagine how happy i am with it.
thx, Erich
 
Erich,

Your collection is continuing to grow nicely. Nice addition with the Josswest. They hit a ton, and his work is perfect.

Take care,

Will Prout


It´s always great to hear some nice words from a great collector and such a fantastic person like you.
And in case of a Josswest it´s even more important for me to hear these compliments from you.
Thank you one more time Will, and i am looking forward to invite you to our next "Pittsburg Style One" ! :thumbup:
thx, Erich
 
LOL,

My JossWest just might come up for sale. It is the nuts. Has seen very very little play. 2 orig shafts with ivory ferrules, 2 matching pred 314 shafts.

Roof all fixed, but now i'm broke!!!

I'm glad you like the pfd.

Craig

Come on, don´t tell me you have two fitting 314 shafts and two original ones. That would bring me in troubles. ;)
Because in that case it looks like i have to change my playing cue again. :eek:
And i am not realy into my new one in that short period, so give me a break, Craig :o

Erich
 
Come on, don´t tell me you have two fitting 314 shafts and two original ones. That would bring me in troubles. ;)
Because in that case it looks like i have to change my playing cue again. :eek:
And i am not realy into my new one in that short period, so give me a break, Craig :o

Erich

LOL, love you man! Ha ha ha. Cues are like crack, once you try one, then you are hooked for life!

Kidding aside, your collection is awesome.

Craig
 
LOL, love you man! Ha ha ha. Cues are like crack, once you try one, then you are hooked for life!

Kidding aside, your collection is awesome.

Craig

Thanks again for your kind words, Craig, but like you now i am always looking to get some new pieces for my tiny collection. ;)
And it´s nice to hear that all worked out great with your roof :thumbup:
Erich
 
I think Jimmy's crazy for letting the cue go, but I'm sure he has a plan.

Beautiful cue.

Scott
 
Congrats on acquiring the cue. It is gorgeous and yes I definitely miss the cue. I enjoyed working on the design with Mister Stroud. I actually played against Efren Reyes with this cue at this year's DCC.

I ended up moving into a "monster" Ginacue.

Enjoy it to the fullest................:smile: :smile:

JimmyK
 
Congrats on acquiring the cue. It is gorgeous and yes I definitely miss the cue. I enjoyed working on the design with Mister Stroud. I actually played against Efren Reyes with this cue at this year's DCC.

I ended up moving into a "monster" Ginacue.

Enjoy it to the fullest................:smile: :smile:

JimmyK

Thx Jimmy for your kind words, and most of all for letting that cue out of your hands. Great design - amazing cue - i love it !
Hope your Gina was worth letting that beauty go ;)
Erich
 
Erich,

Yep, Jimmy`s Ginacue is a monster, all right. You got a real nice Josswest, and Jimmy got a real nice Ginacue.

Win-Win!

Will
 
I knew Bill back in the day when he lived in Aspen., He was a road man and we ran into each other in Cochran's in San Francisco. Bill helped me out a jam and I got back to Colorado, but lost track of all my old pool buddies.

I've often fantasized about owning one of his cues -- maybe one built to commemmorate Cochran's, one of the West's truly great pool halls. Wonder if he'd be interested in such a project.
 
I knew Bill back in the day when he lived in Aspen., He was a road man and we ran into each other in Cochran's in San Francisco. Bill helped me out a jam and I got back to Colorado, but lost track of all my old pool buddies.

I've often fantasized about owning one of his cues -- maybe one built to commemmorate Cochran's, one of the West's truly great pool halls. Wonder if he'd be interested in such a project.

Dear Paul,
i don´t know Bill in person, but i think he would be a great friend of your idea - a commemmorate Cochrans cue sounds fantastic :thumbup:
Would ask him if i where you !!
Erich
 
I showed this cue to my wife who has seen a few cues but is not into them and she was very impressed. So take it from me that is a very big compliment.I like it also.
 
Bill is a good guy and player as well. he is not just a person that makes cues, he is part of pools history.
 
Bill is a good guy and player as well. he is not just a person that makes cues, he is part of pools history.

Dear maha,
i totaly agree with you, he is a part of pool history, and for sure he is a great guy and maybe player as well.
Like i said i never had the chance to meet him personaly, but maybe in the future ;)
thx, Erich
 
I showed this cue to my wife who has seen a few cues but is not into them and she was very impressed. So take it from me that is a very big compliment.I like it also.


WOW - i think we have the same wife ;)
Mine plays pool, but she didn´t realy like when i spend money for cues, but in case of this one she understood it :thumbup:
Thanks both of you for the kind words,
Erich
 
georgeous, I nearly pulled the trigger on this cue.... only problem was I could't come up with the green backs, LOL
 
georgeous, I nearly pulled the trigger on this cue.... only problem was I could't come up with the green backs, LOL

Thx Jason that you didn´t pull the trigger, so i got a chance :thumbup:
And you are right, it´s a gorgeous piece !
Erich
 
Back
Top