My humble collection

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys,

Was feeling a bit bored so decided to take a group shot of my humble collection. Hope you enjoy the lovely woods in these cues :D

From L to R: bem BG, 9-pointer 95' SW, rosewood Haley, curly Koa JMW, burl wrapless BG, bem 10-point Bender

3107763576_3d085c252a_o.jpg

3106931777_175c846e84_o.jpg

3107762692_f7cdd6a470_o.jpg

3106931117_a8aa8f5ce4_o.jpg

3106930765_fe51143775_o.jpg

cyberrot

Curly Maple Nut
Silver Member
Nice cues and nice camera work, bro.

There is nothing humble about your collection!

Keep on adding more cues! ;) :grin:

Snookered

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bro,

As usual, super cue collection you got there. The JF's era 9 pointers is my favourite. You know where to send to if you ever want want to let go of it. *LOL*

Snookered <---- SW's freak

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Bro, very nice collection. That Haley still is the best. The point work is very clean and it hits good as well. Thanx for sharing.

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a nice collection..LOVE the JW and Haley! if you ever want to let that Haley go let me know :D thanks for sharing!

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Nice

I've just noticed that Grey carpet or background seems to make a very nice backdrop for cue pictures, especially cues that have such lovely wood combinations.

My Aviator picture was shot on some really nasty Grey carpet, natural light coming through the window on an overcast day and with a cell phone.

Very nice collection you have and great pictures.

Thank you,

Tommyd1

Last edited:

tasaddicts

not a 314 fan!
Silver Member
chiatlard said:
i believe its coco n bem

i think u are half right. but first look at the butt sleeve...there must be Macassar ebony.

anyway the wood combo is Macassar ebony forearm, 6 cocobolo points with single white veneer, 3 BEM points. Cocobolo butt sleeve with double base rings.

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the comments guys. Unfortunately none of the cues are for sale, at least for now :p

Still have a few more cues coming, will post pix when they arrive. :D

Roppongi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tasaddicts said:
i think u are half right. but first look at the butt sleeve...there must be Macassar ebony.

anyway the wood combo is Macassar ebony forearm, 6 cocobolo points with single white veneer, 3 BEM points. Cocobolo butt sleeve with double base rings.

Yup, it's macassar ebony with coco pts and bem recuts. Comes with original ivory ferrules as well. Hits real sweet and crisp.

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Beautiful cues.I always love the sw's and i think each one is unique and beautiful.
Good luck mate:thumbup:

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
I noticed that this is the fourth time in an hour or so that I'm visiting this thread and staring at that rosewood Haley...

But I came to the conclusion that I will not have one of these ever if I don't go and study some microeconomy or whatever it is called in English...

...but I know I'll return to this thread today :eek: ;o)