My New Wheat Cue...

six pak

Registered
ew cue

poolhustler said:
My guess is that the kid is a freind of EW and was asked to post up some form of support.

I will put up hard cold $$$ that the cue he posted pics of is not a WEEK old and is probably not an EW cue at all.

I posted up my suspicions is post #14 and stand by them.

Russ.....
Russ...I WILL POST 10K. That the kid is not a friend of Ew and the cue and pics are a Ew cue. Who would you like to hold money? Thanks Mike

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
six pak said:
Russ...I WILL POST 10K. That the kid is not a friend of Ew and the cue and pics are a Ew cue. Who would you like to hold money? Thanks Mike

Hi mike,

thanks for stepping foward.

best,

FB

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
six pak said:

I will hold the money.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
six pak said:
Russ...I WILL POST 10K. That the kid is not a friend of Ew and the cue and pics are a Ew cue. Who would you like to hold money? Thanks Mike[/QUOTE

You personally know the "kid" ????

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not stupid to bet with you.

You have one post. I don't know you from ADAM!!!

If "thekid" just received the cue a week ago.

Post up a receipt!!! I'll bet (figure of speach) that he can't.

That cue is NOT a week old.

I still say BS.....:smile:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
i could care less if "the kid" is or isn't EW.

"The kid" hasn't been, as far as i can tell, one mm out of line
Not out of line, but very very quiet after being exposed, and now another 2007 member with only one post (which happens to be in this thread) has shown up to take his place. It almost feels like the twilight zone..........

Last edited:

six pak

Registered
poolhustler said:
I'm not stupid to bet with you.

You have one post. I don't know you from ADAM!!!

If "thekid" just received the cue a week ago.

Post up a receipt!!! I'll bet (figure of speach) that he can't.

That cue is NOT a week old.

I still say BS.....:smile:
How can you make the statements you made and not back them up with facts?Don't you want want to put up hard cold $$$ ? This includes any other so called know it alls,who want to talk shit about the kid and cue in question.What has one post or knowing me have to with anything?Bet still stands $10k posted, If your right.easy money, Mike

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can you make the statements you made and not back them up with facts?Don't you want want to put up hard cold $$$ ? This includes any other so called know it alls,who want to talk shit about the kid and cue in question.What has one post or knowing me have to with anything?Bet still stands $10k posted, If your right.easy money, Mike

i want a piece of your bet if you get one.

thekid77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey guys

I know a lot of people on this forum are upset with Eddie, and I am sorry for your frustration. I accept that in some cases, there will be no way to truly convince people that I am not him without releasing sensitive personal information, which I don't believe anyone would care to do.

With that being said, I have never given anyone on this forum a reason to distrust what I have posted, and in fact, when I first posted in this place, it was because I wanted to make some friends and have some questions answered.

Yes, I am a friend of Eddie's, but not a long time friend. I have been friends with him since I first called him to make my cue. There were some delays, but in the end he made things right and stood behind his work. I am only one individual in a sea of people, however, but Ed has never done anything wrong to me, so yes, I posted my original post as a friend of his.

At this point, having read all of the posts, I don't really feel that anything I say, do or produce will be of much benefit, but as a final courtesy to those who requested it, here is the receipt from the transaction: yes, the date is correct (it is when Ed first received payment to commision work on the cue), which is of course an earlier date than from when I received it:

receipt.JPG

email.jpg

hopefully we can find some peace on this forum

Last edited:

thomba02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thekid77 said:
I know a lot of people on this forum are upset with Eddie, and I am sorry for your frustration. I accept that in some cases, there will be no way to truly convince people that I am not him without releasing sensitive personal information, which I don't believe anyone would care to do.

With that being said, I have never given anyone on this forum a reason to distrust what I have posted, and in fact, when I first posted in this place, it was because I wanted to make some friends and have some questions answered.

Yes, I am a friend of Eddie's, but not a long time friend. I have been friends with him since I first called him to make my cue. There were some delays, but in the end he made things right and stood behind his work. I am only one individual in a sea of people, however, but Ed has never done anything wrong to me, so yes, I posted my original post as a friend of his.

At this point, having read all of the posts, I don't really feel that anything I say, do or produce will be of much benefit, but as a final courtesy to those who requested it, here is the receipt from the transaction: yes, the date is correct (it is when Ed first received payment to commision work on the cue), which is of course an earlier date than from when I received it:

View attachment 76868

hopefully we can find some peace on this forum

good luck Kid. the group of forum members here are very sensitive to outsiders. they will pretty much chastise you for every little thing. but not to worry, i started with reds also. as long as you say who you say you are, and a halfway decent person, you'll get your green back.

hell, you can be a jerk off and they'll still give you green if you suck up to the right people.

memikey

Never Has Been
Silver Member
six pak said:

Given that the kid himself has now posted a confirmation that he is a friend of Eddie Wheat's ......

thekid77 said:
Yes I am a friend of Eddie's but not a long time friend........

.......you are mighty lucky that poolhustler didn't take you up on the above bet otherwise your 10k would be winging its way to him irrespective of whether or not the conversion is an EW cue:)

One thing is pretty clear from the e mail that thekid77 posted.......i.e. that thekid77 isn't the "JB' who owns/owned that conversion cue :)

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
WOW ... The reciept clearly shows his initials are JB.
I think it is time everyone stopped this BS.

Look like some people really got their nose open and could have lost some serious money. All this betting on who is who and what is what.
Aint we a fine bunch!

I think thekid77 is due some apology's for the red reps and the cold welcome he got here. I see Mr Wilson has taken care of the red stuff but the rest we will need to do ourselves. Her is your chance to step up and tell the kid you were wrong, acted foolishly and are sorry about it. A PM wouldn't hurt either.

Sorry kid, I doubted you also, but you have proven that you are who you say you are. I would not blame you if you did not want to hang with this group but please give us a second chance as there are some very helpful and friendly people here.

As to the rest of us, I hope we have learned our lesson about mob lynching someone over rumors and suspension.
I say WE cause I feel just as guilty as anyone for what I posted doubting who he was.

Last edited:

memikey

Never Has Been
Silver Member
WilleeCue said:
WOW ... The reciept clearly shows his initials are JB...

No it doesn't. What it clearly shows is that the person invoiced's initials are JB.

The second last sentence of the e mail clearly suggests either that JB is someone entirely different from thekid77 or that the writer of the e mail(Eddie Wheat) is talking gobbledygook.

Willee....or let's call you "WC" for the purpose of the comparison I'm about to draw....let me ask you this....if I sell you a cue and send YOU an email updating YOU on progress and expressing a desire that YOU like it when received would you expect me to word it ..." I hope WC will be very happy with it" ???....of course you wouldn't.......you'd expect me to say that I hope YOU will be very happy with it.

The wording of the e mail suggests that thekid77 perhaps brokered a deal or procured the cue for whoever JB is and in fact nothing thekid77 has said in this thread would contradict that being the case, indeed thekid77 has never even said he was JB. I wholly agree with you that the kid has done nothing wrong. JB might be his son or father or girlfriend for example. You have simply jumped to a wrong conclusion as regards why I posted what I did. I am not lynching anyone nor in fact criticising anyone nor putting forward any theories of dual identities.

Either thekid77 is not JB or Eddie Wheat is even less literate than previously evidenced.

Last edited:

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thekid77 said:

good thing no one took you up on the 10k sixpack:D

8-Baller

aka Darth Draw
Silver Member
memikey said:
Either thekid77 is not JB or Eddie Wheat is even less literate than previously evidenced.

Well, thekid77 clearly implied he was JB in a previous post. His original post implied nothing of a third party.

Anyways, I'm willing to accept the fact that thekid77 and Eddie Wheat both like to inconsistently reference themselves or others in the third person. I can live with the possibility that thekid77 is able to truely abuse a brand new cue to the point that it looks like a year old in a span on 1 week. I can live with the mulititudes of coincidences in writing style and use of certain terms and expressions. I am also ok with the possibility that the receipt and email can easily be doctored to show us what we wanted to see.

Given all that, I offer my apologies to thekid77. This will be my last post in that matter, and a greenie is on the way to him.

Donald

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
memikey said:
No it doesn't. What it clearly shows is that the person invoiced's initials are JB.

The second last sentence of the e mail clearly suggests either that JB is someone entirely different from thekid77 or that the writer of the e mail(Eddie Wheat) is talking gobbledygook.

Willee....or let's call you "WC" for the purpose of the comparison I'm about to draw....let me ask you this....if I sell you a cue and send YOU an email updating YOU on progress and expressing a desire that YOU like it when received would you expect me to word it ..." I hope WC will be very happy with it" ???....of course you wouldn't.......you'd expect me to say that I hope YOU will be very happy with it.

The wording of the e mail suggests that thekid77 perhaps brokered a deal or procured the cue for whoever JB is and in fact nothing thekid77 has said in this thread would contradict that being the case, indeed thekid77 has never even said he was JB. I wholly agree with you that the kid has done nothing wrong. JB might be his son or father or girlfriend for example. You have simply jumped to a wrong conclusion as regards why I posted what I did. I am not lynching anyone nor in fact criticising anyone nor putting forward any theories of dual identities.

He also blocked the full name out on the Email and also blocked out his location which is strange when you consider we supposedly already know it's CA. Also how hard would it be for EW to make up a sales slip?

Is Wheat cues also known as East Coast Cue Repair ?

I'm sorry but something isn't right here.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another thank you to Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson said:
Warnings and bans are immenent for people attacking other posters.

Don't be surprised when you get hit.
Thank you Mr. Wilson.
I will state for the record! I WAS NOT an EW supporter! The thread started by thekid77 bared not a shred of animosity toward anyone, best I can tell, yet he was shredded! Why? The mere mention of EW's name, or the fact that he was showing off a cue that he happened to be satisfied with! I don't think he was trying to make light of Charlie's dealing/s with Ed, only state his own. I think any red rep that thekid77 recieved over this thread, should be immediately removed by the forum mods. The rep feature here is being abused! Yes EW deserved it, the kid77 did NOT! I just hope we are not getting into a situation here at AZB, where now that EW is gone, AND RIGHTFULLY SO, we have to beat up on anyone/everyone who politely posts a thread here! JMHO!
Regards.