my son

8onthesnap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so I took the day off from work and I am in the basement practicing. My son is playing with some cars in the corner and watching me play when he stands up and comes over and watches me pretty interested. Walks over grabs a full size lucasi (thankfully) off the rack comes to the table grabs a chalk and inspects it for a moment then proceeds to chalk up. Puts the cue on the floor walks away..... Comes back to the table dragging a chair to stand on gets the cue crwls up and proceeds to with on hand push the cue ball around just thought it was cool he chalked up and went after the cue ball not just any ball. He will be 2 in a few weeks

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
: )

so I took the day off from work and I am in the basement practicing. My son is playing with some cars in the corner and watching me play when he stands up and comes over and watches me pretty interested. Walks over grabs a full size lucasi (thankfully) off the rack comes to the table grabs a chalk and inspects it for a moment then proceeds to chalk up. Puts the cue on the floor walks away..... Comes back to the table dragging a chair to stand on gets the cue crwls up and proceeds to with on hand push the cue ball around just thought it was cool he chalked up and went after the cue ball not just any ball. He will be 2 in a few weeks

and Another pool aficianado is born ! Since he doesn't have a license yet, I guess the cars can wait.

Bold made me chuckle for some reason,.... :grin-square:

8onthesnap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and Another pool aficianado is born ! Since he doesn't have a license yet, I guess the cars can wait.

Bold made me chuckle for some reason,.... :grin-square:

yeah me too, there is a pfd on one side and a Frey sneaky on the other but who am i to criticize his choice in cues right. Glad he choose what he did or i wouldn't have been able to share this.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Awesome, he will be running racks before you know it.

I have been teaching my daughter to play for the last 4 years. She is 15 now. The other day her my wife brought her to the pool room while I was playing some 9 ball. They started shooting some on a barbox. A couple of people was watching her shoot and seemed real impressed. I finished my set and walked over to their table and she came up to me and gave me a big hug.

One of the guys watching asked if she was my daughter, I told him yes and he said "That explains it, I just watched her run the table".

I was so proud.:D

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Tomorrow he's going to slap a twenty on the table and say, "Race to seven, give me the 8 or two-to-one?"

8onthesnap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome, he will be running racks before you know it.

I have been teaching my daughter to play for the last 4 years. She is 15 now. The other day her my wife brought her to the pool room while I was playing some 9 ball. They started shooting some on a barbox. A couple of people was watching her shoot and seemed real impressed. I finished my set and walked over to their table and she came up to me and gave me a big hug.

One of the guys watching asked if she was my daughter, I told him yes and he said "That explains it, I just watched her run the table".

I was so proud.:D

I hope my son is like this as well. I know all I wanted to do is play with my dad when I was little I hope he is the same way