My take on Galveston.

It's a shame that such knowledgable and good contributors as yourselves seek to flame, taunt and whine at each other on every thread. I would suggest that the moderators set a sticky so that you two could ***** slap each other non stop and the rest of us could drop in after reruns of Jerry Springer to get a fix. It's not why we log on....:boring2:

What's a shame is that I was trying to make a contribution to this thread that had nothing to do with what you are writing about.

If somebody claimed you were making a derogatory statement about another and you were not, you might want to provide a clarifying reply.
 
Maybe if you started reading pool-related threads, you would realize that there were other pool-related persons and pool-related industry entities who offered help and/or assistance.

This forum can be pool related sometimes and a good vehicle to talk about pool.

I read all of the pool related threads. Where in this thread or others are specific pool entities besides Justin offering assistance to the guys in Galveston?
 
Lol

What's a shame is that I was trying to make a contribution to this thread that had nothing to do with what you are writing about.

If somebody claimed you were making a derogatory statement about another and you were not, you might want to provide a clarifying reply.

:eek::confused::mad::o:rolleyes::cool:
 
Anyone else do this?



Only with hindsight-I've concluded that when I'm really angry I CANNOT LISTEN to what I hear nor can I THINK. And most of the time I can't remember what I said-accurately.

Anybody else have this problem?

3railkick
 
Wish I Could have Gone!!!

All in all I had a fantastic time at the tournament. I got all of the autographs I went after. I was quite starstruck by the players that are there. I got to see Allison Fisher practice on a table adjacent to Efren that was a neat scene. I also had my cue retipped and watched some good carom action. I was fortunate enough to run in to some forum members and had some interesting conversation. I really think this first year is going to be a learning experience for them and they will come back next year with a drastically improved event.

If you live in the area its worth every penny of the 25 dollar entry. I plan to go at least two more times this week. Maybe I will see you there. :grin:

There was a lot of buzz about it at the TX Open. I didn't make plans on going as I had zero confidence that the event would actuall go off. From all appearences it seems to be going quite well and well attended by a who's who in pool. I am definantly going next year if it rolls. Thanks for the update....:cool:
 
All in all I had a fantastic time at the tournament. I got all of the autographs I went after. I was quite starstruck by the players that are there. I got to see Allison Fisher practice on a table adjacent to Efren that was a neat scene. I also had my cue retipped and watched some good carom action. I was fortunate enough to run in to some forum members and had some interesting conversation. I really think this first year is going to be a learning experience for them and they will come back next year with a drastically improved event.

If you live in the area its worth every penny of the 25 dollar entry. I plan to go at least two more times this week. Maybe I will see you there. :grin:

Sounds like you had a blast. Ill be flying in on thursday morning. cant wait to get there and see this thing for myself.
And i pray to god that this thing becomes and annual thing. It would be awesome to have something this big and for it to be in Texas.
 
Sounds like you had a blast. Ill be flying in on thursday morning. cant wait to get there and see this thing for myself.
And i pray to god that this thing becomes and annual thing. It would be awesome to have something this big and for it to be in Texas.

small chance of that sir, as nothing is big in Texas, lol.
 
small chance of that sir, as nothing is big in Texas, lol.
Yeah that saying that everytings bigger in texas doesnt apply to pool..

At least not yet. We have more tournaments than just about any other state. But not bigger ones. This one would be awesome to have annually.
 
Back
Top