Need a wrap installed?

bigpin22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for someone to install a black and white ringtail wrap on a cue for me?
Suggestions? Contact info?

Thanks!

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member

Thanks!

Call Tony@ Tiger Products. Is it a wrap you already have? He's got some in stock anyway.

Toll Free: 800-584-4375
Direct: 818-238-9906

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Call Tony@ Tiger Products. Is it a wrap you already have? He's got some in stock anyway.

Toll Free: 800-584-4375
Direct: 818-238-9906

Daniel, it's good to see you alive and kicking. I'm actually gonna take your info for Tony and put it to some good use. I know he does good work. I have an 80's Adams that I want with a stacked wrap.

Tell Box I said Play the Game, Son!.

Lesh

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

Thanks!

Where are you? I'd recommend Jude Hammond at www.shaftmaster.com if you're in Southern California. Jude has both the real mccoy and the genuine imitation variety :eek: . He's in Vegas at the APA's right now and the VNEA later this month. He'll also be at the BCAPL event in July. Quality work for a reasonable price.

Lyn

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
What is a "ringtail" wrap? Never heard that term before.

I was going to ask the same thing - did find some of same pics on Google, but didn't know what kind of animal it was.

Thanks from me as well Chopdoc.

RobD928

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Gil Castillo at castilloleathergoods.com, Top quality, good pricing and fast turnaround.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I was going to ask the same thing - did find some of same pics on Google, but didn't know what kind of animal it was.

This info is not easy to find. It's a water monitor lizard, varanos salvator, from tropical areas.

Attachments

• lizard skin Capture.JPG
    lizard skin Capture.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 125