Any ideas what is going on?

Been having a issue for a week or two.

Thanks
Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I've been getting random 502 Bad Gateway messages for about two weeks. Using Win 7 and firefox.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
i have my suspicion the 502 gateway issue is caused by a bad sponsor page not loading up. The sponsor pages rotate, so not everyone sees the same ads.

I've been getting random 502 Bad Gateway messages for about two weeks. Using Win 7 and firefox.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i have my suspicion the 502 gateway issue is caused by a bad sponsor page not loading up. The sponsor pages rotate, so not everyone sees the same ads.

Brought this up to Mike H. when it first started happening. He said it was a client side issue. He's wrong but correct. In order to fix a 502 error you must log out and back in. Logging out clears a cookie this sites server sends to your computer. It's a server issue that causes the bad cookies to get sent out. It happened directly after one of last years server issues.

The Tapatalk issue could be that the Tapatalk side of things got updated, and the AZB forum plugin needs to get updated too. Another Mike H. issue.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Brought this up to Mike H. when it first started happening. He said it was a client side issue. He's wrong but correct. In order to fix a 502 error you must log out and back in. Logging out clears a cookie this sites server sends to your computer. It's a server issue that causes the bad cookies to get sent out. It happened directly after one of last years server issues.

The Tapatalk issue could be that the Tapatalk side of things got updated, and the AZB forum plugin needs to get updated too. Another Mike H. issue.

So far works great. Logged out, then back in. Thanks.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member

Attachments

• tmp_24193-Screenshot_20171024-202745-1648954186.png
    tmp_24193-Screenshot_20171024-202745-1648954186.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 221

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the same problem. I even tried unsubscribing from AZ on Tapatalk but get the same network error that KD is getting. Since this is my cellphone, I have had the opportunity to try using my local cell network, my home WiFi, Las Vegas cell network and countless wifi systems while at TAP Nationals.

Very annoying as I rarely sit at a PC (besides work, like now. Shhh) :)

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure be nice to hear from the MODS on this. I don't post often but their silence on this is a little disappointing. I have always paid for a gold membership which I would hope includes a little technical support.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here, logged off and back on, even deleted the app and still get the same crap.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That only works for the 502 error guys.

The Tapatalk issue is a version mismatch. AzHousePro needs to update the AZB server for that fix.

Thanks for the heads up, i was starting to think i was entering the wrong password for the 50th time in a row, i just have to wait and see what AZB does now.

Texas Prez

Hook'em...Enough Said
Silver Member
Any update here?

The fact that there is no mobile version of the site and that forum apps (only viable mobile solution) are not working on Android devices is getting frustrating.

Updating the vBulletin OS and moving to HTTPS would also be worth considering in the process.

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would think we could get a reply one way or another. I mean I usually pay for a gold membership for no other reason than to donate to the forum. A little technical support shouldn't be to much to ask. Being ignored about an ongoing issue is kinda rude.