New addition to my Cue Collection...

Thank You guys,
I'm not ready to sell 'cause there's no money in these cues..
The Time x Money = a high cost, and, I've seen better deals here on Az..
I'd be adding a lot of inlayed stuff for free by making the price affordable.
It's not like I press a button and the inlays pop out... :o
A Discount is money out of my Pockets..:(

Plus, I would sell the Butt side Only.. :)
Because all the shaft Blanks I buy already has a slight hump when rolled and gets worse really fast here in Hawaii... :frown:
I even bought a Laminated Shaft Blank and it still rolled with a hump when I received it... :(

Yes, I made the cues with the Classic looks and infuence by the Masters of the old days.... Most Cue Afficionados like you guys can recognize them.
I like the Old Scool Classic Looks.. But, also, I'm caught in the middle because I also love Machining and CNC stuff.


Below are 2 Cues ready to Inlay Propellers..
I will call this Set "The Tascarella Twins" .......Full Spliced Blanks (By Jeff Prather):joyful:
Hoppe Style Butt, Crimson/Lemon Yellow Veneers.. .050" Real Silver Joint Rings..
mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... :dance:

Alton, I need one of these Tasc Twins! Love those veneers.

You are doing some fine work there, bub. And I really do think you should consider selling. Even if it is just for the Butt end. With your expert inlays, I'm sure the price would still be appealing.

Josh
 
I decided...

Thanks for all your compliments..
I decided not to sell any cues..
I never can do perfect work..
Never can happen with me..
Eveything I do has some kind of ****-up.
My fault, supplier fault, Manufacture fault, Natural Fault.. :grin:

And, too many critical elements have to be perfect nowdays..
Everybody got 10 Mega Pixels and photos 10' X 10'.
I can't fill that market - Perfect Cue + Low Price = Great Day :grin-square:

And, If something goes wrong,
You will be "Tar and Feathered" on the front page of Az Billiards and millions of guys will hate you.. :o
I thought I'd better not Gamble.. I'm a real Losser.. :smile:
Thanks for offering..
Alton
 
Last edited:
Good stance:

"Sell no cue before it's time" (or until YOU are satisfied with the product). AND THEN price it according to what you feel it is worth. Either they will then sell, or they will not. Don't ever give away your time!

Back to the cues, that latest one has an interesting take on the classic 'barbel' and I like it... Makes me think of another deviation on that theme.

Great work! If you keep going you will continue to improve. We all trash a lot of stuff before we are satisfied!
 
Alton

Some nice start to the cue building process.
Love the designs and cannot wait to see a project that you deem ready for the market as you are very critical of your work and I know you do an excellent job.

ALOHA my friend - Myron
 
Back
Top