New Becue Rebel Red and Case Full Review

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a prime m 12.0 and it had a lot of vibration in it on occasion. I would still rate it as 4th best of the 7 different brands I tried. However it was just the shaft on a different companies butt. You guys seem to be sold on the whole CF cue combo. I would like to try one this time without buying 1st. That's if I get to play at all again.

I had another brand carbon fiber shaft for one of my other wood cues and it didn't play like the Becue with the carbon fiber butt.

It sometimes made a "pingy" sound and it didn't have the same feel as the Becue.

I traded that shaft for a cue.

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had another brand carbon fiber shaft for one of my other wood cues and it didn't play like the Becue with the carbon fiber butt.

It sometimes made a "pingy" sound and it didn't have the same feel as the Becue.

I traded that shaft for a cue.

The sound my becue makes is one of the things I like the most about it.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha ha! I came here to post the exact same thing.

Tate, how do we know there is not a wood shaft buried inside?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ha ha! I came here to post the exact same thing.

Tate, how do we know there is not a wood shaft buried inside?

I hope I never see what's inside, but I assume it's as gorgeous as the rest of it. :wink:

But seriously, I'm a little concerned about them. I sent Alessandro an email last week asking him a few questions. He normally is on top of things. No answer. I hope he's OK. This was his last email to me, sent after I told him how happy I was.

I am very happy to hear it, is not an easy moment for our country but we continue to work and give our best. It's very imortant your support, especially in this moment, when work allows us to focus on happier things!

Thank you very much.
Alessandro

Last edited:

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been worried about them too. The last 24 hours has been the first time the death rate has slowed since it began in Italy.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
PM sent. Hoping you (and Alessandro are doing well.
Harry

I received this email from Alessandro two weeks ago:

Dear Chris,
sorry for the late reply. Are very complicated days. In this moment Italy is shut down untill April 3. Yesterday was the last day we can work all together in the company, so we tried to send all items possible to our customers. We think the forced closure will last until April 15. Untill this moment we will be able to work with reduced staff so we've pushed a lot these days to give our customers the best possible.
We are ok thanks, me, my family and all Becue staff. We taked from the beginning of the emergency very several precautions.
About the case I'm very happy of you feedback because we invested a lot of time in research and tests for it.
It's engineered, designed and tested in Italy but it's made in India from an Italian company which has a production branch there. It's calf nappa yes.
Thanks for your support in this hard moment. I love your Ducati! you have a piece of art! Now two with the cue :)
Stay safe my friend!
Ciao

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
One of our members here, Harry ordered one. I always assumed the handles were some sort of graphic. They are actually custom painted. Here's something from Alessandro to that effect:

Seriously and honestly is the perfect moment to do it because in 24H I have to process the order to my painter (all cues painted are handmade painted out of the company, our painter is the same painter that works for Lamborghini Racing to make livery customizations so he can reserve only 1 space per month for our cues).

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of our members here, Harry ordered one. I always assumed the handles were some sort of graphic. They are actually custom painted. Here's something from Alessandro to that effect:

Seriously and honestly is the perfect moment to do it because in 24H I have to process the order to my painter (all cues painted are handmade painted out of the company, our painter is the same painter that works for Lamborghini Racing to make livery customizations so he can reserve only 1 space per month for our cues).

I don't know if I would trust that guy, though.

You know he's Italian.

When I talked to him about my Becue, he was telling me that they were painted by Michelangelo.

I don't know if he was lying or just pulling my leg.

I'll leave it to you to make "The Last Judgement".