New cue shaft

xX-Wizard-Xx

how long should it take to build 2 shafts to match a butt that has a simple black joint collar?

i sent my cue to a manufacturer to have 2 shafts built for it. the timing was around july 20, 2020. it has been about 1 yr and 2 months. is this normal?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how long should it take to build 2 shafts to match a butt that has a simple black joint collar?

i sent my cue to a manufacturer to have 2 shafts built for it. the timing was around july 20, 2020. it has been about 1 yr and 2 months. is this normal?
Call the manufacturer, if you don't like what they say. Cancel your order.
There are a lot of things that could be the reason for the delay. Speculation from others means nothing.

xX-Wizard-Xx

it wasnt speculation ... a reasonable amount time.. im asking under normal circumstances how long does it take... i understand this can go wrong or that ...

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah unfortunately ... lol how did you know
Because Meucci has a terrible track record for customer service.
They also have been known to lose cues that are sent to them.
Time to get the cue back and move on.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
i have called the manufacturer thats why im asking the questions... cause i dont know
Well, what did they say when you called? I hope you got the person's name too. Good Luck, I have not heard good things about sending cues to Muecci.......

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Apart from the occasional die hard fan. I haven't heard anything good about Meucci in the last 15 years.