Administrator
Staff member
Admin
On onepocket dot org we switched to this format
and during the learning curve it was rough
once you get used to it it’s not bad
on 1 p.org the threads and sticky’s are separated by color background
can that be done here?
I thought I had a solution to separating the sticky threads from the rest of the threads, but it is requiring a little tweaking.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you edit a post now? I can't seem to find any option to edit my post

Edit lol

I see it here.

But on the live stream section I cant find a way to edit my posts in that section.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Because the avatars are clipped to a round shape, you may have to add a border to get the part you want to show up. To get my current avatar to work, I had to ad like 25% to each side.

If the avatar is a normal head shot, the round clipping will usually work. If you want all of a square picture, you're going to have to fix it. Note that the new recommendation for avatars is " at least 400x400 pixels."

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Edit lol

I see it here.

But on the live stream section I cant find a way to edit my posts in that section.
Hmm, I will check and see if maybe editing of posts got turned off in that area.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Because the avatars are clipped to a round shape, you may have to add a border to get the part you want to show up. To get my current avatar to work, I had to ad like 25% to each side.

If the avatar is a normal head shot, the round clipping will usually work. If you want all of a square picture, you're going to have to fix it. Note that the new recommendation for avatars is " at least 400x400 pixels."
Avatars are now square again. :)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In VBulletin it was possible to turn signatures on/off on each post. That's not an option any more. Not a calamity.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can now like/dislike posts and your name shows up on the post, kind of like FleeceBunk.

Sadly, you can't like your own post.:mad: ............................................................:LOL:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A major improvement: threads are now marked read/unread on an individual basis. You can leave without reading some threads and they will still be highlighted the next day on the summary page for the forum. If you have really finished all you care for, there is a "mark forums read" button somewhere near the top.

Seth C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to make the new website appear and function on an iPhone in the same way that it does on a desktop ("Classic" format vs. "Mobile" format)? Thank you.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Edit lol

I see it here.

See this is a post i made on the live stream section. No edit option at the bottom like on here

Capture.PNG

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The edit appears on the Stream forum posts for new/recent posts. I think 1P.org had to go in and reset something to allow later edits. It now allows edits of very old posts.

(There is a question about whether such edits should be allowed for certain kinds of more formal forums, but here it is not as much of a problem.)

Slide Rule

ConservativeHardLiner
Silver Member
A How To Section would be useful if there are enough preliminary comments.

Is there a web site that has the details of usage for the poster or the basics?

What is the name of this code version?

I like it brighter except for a background of white. Black or Grey would ease eye strain.

Is there an option to include signature and on another post not to include signature?
If not I will streamline my signature.

I hope this has solved some of your issues.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In a major improvement, messages of members you are ignoring no longer show up in quotes unless you ask to see them.

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't have a "search forums" menu option at the top of the screen?

Tapatalk should be working now. When you say the avatars are screwed up, what are you referring to?
Tapatalk is working now. Avatars are better now that they are in box form but I guess I have to recrop mine.