New here.......

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
JeaLouS44 said:
what is the quick reply button do??
nobody goes into chat just wondering???

I have no idea, but welcome aboard, all I can say is try it.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Chatting

or IM'g is one of the most overrated non-productive functions available on the Internet, IMHO. Besides, if it is a personal chat, who wants everyone else to see it too. Most of the chat time is devoted to people you will never meet, just useless gossip, and doesn't accomplish not one thing.

I would rather use email, or the telephone, than a chat session.

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
i agree snap but since i know it is the way the world is now..... its good to see us pool player dont follow the herd.to bring another point do you think you will meet alot of AZers,to be honest id rather be playin than tryin to meet people here \,but since i live in a place that doesnt get alot of action/news i have to converse here.
TAR did an awesome job at bringin into the action that is not in my area hope they keep it up.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
I think the IM chat is more for scheduled events.

I belive Allision came on one time. Cory another. etc.

I have not seen anything scheduled for some time though.

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
isee...

sais the blind man. thanks
BRKNRUN said:
I think the IM chat is more for scheduled events.

I belive Allision came on one time. Cory another. etc.

I have not seen anything scheduled for some time though.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No action in FL? :confused: Heck, there's more pro players per sq. mile than any other state! Where are you...in Okeefenoki (sp.)? LOL :eek: :D J/k Welcome to the forum!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

JeaLouS44 said:
since i live in a place that doesnt get alot of action/news i have to converse here.

Mike_Mason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome...

JeaLouS44

Good to have another on the forum...

I clicked your MySpace link and read that you're in the Keys?

If you get to Orlando let me know and we can bang a few racks around...

And I can't tell you how many times I've told myself that I've got to get down to the Keys one of these days...been in Florida almost 20 years and never been there...

Mike

JeaLouS44

Awesome John
Silver Member
will do mike same to you give me 3 months fingers crossed and u can visit me and we can knockem around in my new house