New Panjo Marketplace

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
In my opinion, they have to separate for sale section. It seems like they had no problems separating ebay listing and wanted posts. So, it should be no problems to create:
1. Custom cues under 1K
2. Custom cues 1-3K
3. Custom cues 3K & UP
4. Production cues.
4. Cases, tips, accessories etc.
And THEN, ban and delete posts that are in a wrong place.

This is exactly what I would like to see happen. It would be much easier to sort through what you would like to find and not sort through the stuff you absolutely zero interest in!!

JimmyK

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, I just added a listing under this new Panjo, but my new thread is not here in W/FS yet. Any ideas? Is there some kind of delay?

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just Tried to Post

I just tried to post a for sale item through the Panjo system and I found it very cumbersome.
1. The link I inserted showed only in plain text on the preview slide. I'm uncertain whether the actual link will show on the AZ posting.
2. I can't see the posting on AZ yet, is there a delay? The Panjo site only showed a blank screen after I posted it.
3. I am unsure how the various sections one selects on Panjo is connected to AZ.
I am a younger internet savvy guy and was surprised at how lost I felt using this process. As of this writing, I am uncertain whether I posted the item correctly or if the post was a success at all......
I am patient, but this was a frustrating process. I hope my feedback enables the kinks to get ironed out because this process would cause me to seek out other forums that offer a more user friendly process.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I just tried to post a for sale item through the Panjo system and I found it very cumbersome.
1. The link I inserted showed only in plain text on the preview slide. I'm uncertain whether the actual link will show on the AZ posting.
2. I can't see the posting on AZ yet, is there a delay? The Panjo site only showed a blank screen after I posted it.
3. I am unsure how the various sections one selects on Panjo is connected to AZ.
I am a younger internet savvy guy and was surprised at how lost I felt using this process. As of this writing, I am uncertain whether I posted the item correctly or if the post was a success at all......
I am patient, but this was a frustrating process. I hope my feedback enables the kinks to get ironed out because this process would cause me to seek out other forums that offer a more user friendly process.

Then you're probably not old enough to remember 1997 when Panjo was bought out
by AOL Time Warner.
Instant messaging and "You've Got Mail" was precursor to the PM and the infamous bump.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, I just added a listing under this new Panjo, but my new thread is not here in W/FS yet. Any ideas? Is there some kind of delay?

So, I see the new post by Kamikazecuetips is showing up as a new thread, but mine is still not. It's in the Panjo marketplace area though. Hmmmmmm. :scratchhead:

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then you're probably not old enough to remember 1997 when Panjo was bought out
by AOL Time Warner.
Instant messaging and "You've Got Mail" was precursor to the PM and the infamous bump.

Oh, I should have known :D
Anything related to AOL SUCKS.
I wonder who pushed the idea of using Panjo as a tool on AZB? Why not something else? There are plenty of good USER FRIENDLY apps.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, the AOL connection makes more sense as to its destined demise. My thread still has not shown up, so I posted in the main forum area. The email link Panjo sent me shows that it is on AZ in the "Panjo Marketplace," but I can't find that area on the forum.
I've burned too much time on this today.
Grrrrrr

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, the AOL connection makes more sense as to its destined demise.

picard-facepalm.jpg

panjo said:
Panjo used to be called Enthusify. "Enthusify" is a mouthful and very hard to pronounce in in countries that do not have the "th" sound in their language. There was simply a brand change.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...-troubleshooting/4000365-panjo-in-4-2-2/page2

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Anybody know why one new Panjo for sale item generates a new thread and one does not ???????????????????????????

Attachments

• nightmare.jpg
    nightmare.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 358

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
No, items that are posted need to go through Panjo for the moment.

There are no fees.

Mike

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well Panjo is not compatible with OLD Macintosh OS 10.4, I tried to post an item, and could not get passed the first obstacle of logging in with my AZB E-mail.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Panjo

I think it is pretty obvious that less people are spending time looking at WFS section. Many members l have spoken with are not even logging in daily anymore, where they would spend at least 1-2 hours per day.
OP posts a thread for sale, and only OP can bump within a designated time period.

Panjo go far away please!

Anyone looking for a South West let me know!

006_zps5d811bdc.jpg

Last edited: