New Pierce cue

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you like it......now I'm looking for suggestions for the segmented wrap......let's hear some ideas....thanks
Steve

imagejpeg_2.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
[/IMG]
imagejpeg_2_4.jpg
[/IMG]

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
You know, I never even considered that...I was thinking black leather all the way...but if you/Jim can find the right shade of grey, that would really accentuate the veneers as well as making the rings in the segmented handle stick out!!! However, I've seen grey wraps that work...and others that didn't...I think it all boils down to the actual color you can find...if you're unsure, go with the black...

Jason

No one thinks grey shark would look good ?

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice

I've got to say Jason that just about anything you put on that cue is gong to work. If it were me, I would let Jim use his judgement. He's very good at that.The Shark would be very nice!

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
I've got to say Jason that just about anything you put on that cue is gong to work. If it were me, I would let Jim use his judgement. He's very good at that.The Shark would be very nice!

Tommie,

This one's not mine...I've got Jim slaving away on a different segmented handle cue...I think on mine that "we" (as in JIM) decided to go with black leather...

But you're right, Jim does have an eye for what works on a cue!!!

Now...about those fiddleback shafts.... ;););) (Inside joke!)

Jason

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
But will look shabby after some play on it.

Really??? I've liked the looks of ring-tail on several cues and have considered it on a couple of mine. Do they not stand up to regular use and do they wear out faster than other leather?

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Really??? I've liked the looks of ring-tail on several cues and have considered it on a couple of mine. Do they not stand up to regular use and do they wear out faster than other leather?

I have seen a cue with ringtail on it after quite a bit of play....gets dirty and shabby looking. It would be okay it it was for a collection, but not for a player, IMHO.

I think a grey elephant ear wrap would look lovely.