new player, ivory hoppe coco, 7 veneers.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
photo-147.jpg

photo-140.jpg

photo-146.jpg

photo-145.jpg

photo-144.jpg

photo-143.jpg

photo-142.jpg

photo-141.jpg

photo-138.jpg

photo-137.jpg

kid5020

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue looks fantastic J. Keep at it dude you have all the talent in the world to make a name for yourself. Q

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now, That's a great looking hoppe cue! If it hits like it looks you better start a waiting list. This is one of those cues that perfectly uses that sweet dark brown phenolic. I also love those veneer colors paired with cocobolo.

Thanks for sharing your work,

Kevin

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very nice cue
is this one of yours that you made on your own

if so keep it up

dean

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen the cue,held the cue,and hit balls with it. First of all this cue really plays better than it looks and it looks freakin awesome.Justin is as picky as they get and world-class cue makers would be impressed with his work along with world class players if they hit with it.Truly awesome cue!!!

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
i got an 8 pointer coming and this one is sweet. black and white linen would make it sweeter.

kid5020

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to disagree Cedric I think the classic white/green linen perfectly complements the green in the veneers of the cue. I do like the 8 pointer you have in progress though it looks really good

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
does that mean you're retiring that hideous murrell? if you are let me know ;)
Nice bue btw....love the classic simplicity.

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Holy

Holy veneers batman!

Looks very sweet there...looks like a pocketing balls stick there!

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to disagree Cedric I think the classic white/green linen perfectly complements the green in the veneers of the cue. I do like the 8 pointer you have in progress though it looks really good

I have to agree with you.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I really like the looks of a cue where the points meet at the wrap...almost a "full-splice" look to the cue...of course with 7 veneers, it might just be inevitable! Love the looks of this player!!!

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think that may be my dream cue. Some abalone inlays would look great, IMHO.