New pool room ready for paint.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
My future pool room is ready for paint starting monday. About a month away from DIAMOND time.

Attachments

• 1503440_10152098244459785_594209913_n.jpg
    1503440_10152098244459785_594209913_n.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 770

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Looks like a great size. What color are you painting it? We expect to see a picture in a month with the Diamond. :thumbup:

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
9 footer all the way

Wife and her brother have a crazy scheme of grey and some sort of yellow. Diamond light and chairs to accessorize. They have been in storage 1o years waiting for this moment. Gonna have all new rails.installed tourney blue hr simonis. Ill keep the pics coming.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
How about white paint with a beige tint in a random pattern?
...you know, to resemble nicotine stains like an old pool hall....
...and game-making, whining about luck, aiming conversations on your sound system.

...oh, and a broke pool player sleeping in the corner,
I'm into nostalgia......:smile:

Congratulations on your room...lotta space

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Very nice. Lots of elbow room.

As far as color goes, I see it as Aubergine.

Sure Paul, you have the color scheme down. All one has to do is invite some homeless guys over, give them a bag of wine and get them to pee on the carpet to get that ambient smell of a room as well. May as well go all out. Our room just smelled like stale beer most days.

Last edited:

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
Wife and her brother have a crazy scheme of grey and some sort of yellow. Diamond light and chairs to accessorize. They have been in storage 1o years waiting for this moment. Gonna have all new rails.installed tourney blue hr simonis. Ill keep the pics coming.

Painted my room a yellowish color called Monroe Bisque. I like that color. My floor is grey. My table is green. Nice room you have there.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd paint it gray, it causes less eye fatigue than any other color. I was a painting contractor for 35 years and have seen the studies, gray is also used in many computer rooms for the same reason. Also consider using a semi gloss high quality paint because it is washable. When you scrub a flat paint and look at it you'll notice a shiny spot that is because the flatting agent has been removed by the abrasive action of scrubbing/cleaning the surface. Paints are shiny when formulated and they change the gloss level by adding flatting agents. I remodeled many basements over the years, looks like a nice job use the best paint you can! I loved Sherwin Williams Interior Super Paint..

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Color scheme

the main area by the pool table will be the grey color section. The walls where i am standing taking the pic and over to the right of the door will be yellow. Sherwin williams is where i buy my paints. Thanks every one for looking. Its getting exciting.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is really nice.

I know you are looking forward to having it done and enjoying it.

I am looking forward to seeing it done too.

Best of rolls,

ken