New to AZB

berniep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys/gals

I've heard some great things from local Ariz AZB er's about this 14.1 site.

It's really great to find a decent forum with intelligent discussion from informed players at all levels.

A big thank to all of the Arizona locals especially Agt, BVal, Ray, Jimmy M, FastLenny for their support at last weekends Kolbys' qualifier.

(P.S. If there are other Ariz AZB er's on this site send me a quick note if I don't recognise you here).

Bernie Pettipiece.

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum bernie! Looking forward to having your insight into our fav game! And congrats on your recent successes in Arizona, we enjoyed watching you through Fast Lenny!

Kevin Vidal
14and1.com

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
berniep said:
Hi guys/gals

It's really great to find a decent forum with intelligent discussion from informed players at all levels.

A big thank to all of the Arizona locals especially Agt, BVal, Ray, Jimmy M, FastLenny for their support at last weekends Kolbys' qualifier.

(P.S. If there are other Ariz AZB er's on this site send me a quick note if I don't recognise you here).

Bernie Pettipiece.

Hello Bernie welcome aboard:welcome: AZ Billiards is a great forum with something to offer to everyone. The only section you must be careful in is the for sale Forum. There are individuals here who will send you private PM's telling you to look at their I-Trader rating, and they have a great things for sale. Buyer beware is all I can say, before you let anyone tell you how great something is or what a deal it is do the research yourself.

Again Welcome Aboard, and have a wonderful day!!!!!

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum, Bernie. Looking forward to your participation, and congratulations on your showing in Arizona!

- Steve

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
berniep said:
Hi guys/gals

Bernie Pettipiece.
Hey Bernie! - Welcome to AZB.

I look forward to reading some of your responses to questions and topics on here. You have always been super nice to me whenever I see you and I know you have lots of excellent knowledge.

A couple other AZ AZBers are:

trainer - Terry Osborne
BigCat - Ray Robles
prince - Dennis Orender

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
berniep said:
Hi guys/gals

Bernie Pettipiece.

Hey Bernie,

Welcome aboard. I think you'll like the forums, especially the 14.1.

Ray Robles

CueAndMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed watching you play in the live stream last week. You obviously know this game well. Looking forward to your participation.

agt

Registered
Hey Bernie! Just don't out me in public like Jimmy likes to do. If I'm forced to wear really cool but colorful socks :eek: that my wife gave me, during any of our games, I think you should keep it b/t us . . .

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum, Bernie. It is an honor to have you participating here, and I look forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Welcome, Bernie. I watched you on the live stream last week. You guys have a nice group of 14.1 junkies from what I can see.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
berniep said:
Hi guys/gals

Bernie Pettipiece.
Welcome Bernie and I am glad you found this forum,its really awesome here.Thanks for teaching me Golf last week,it was really cool,would like to play it some more,let me know when you are going to be in there hitting them,I am very good at racking.I was talking last night to Mitch Ellerman about how players should act and I said you were the defintion of what a player should be like,your a great player and a gentleman. :smile:

Str8PoolMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just Checking...

berniep said:
Hi guys/gals

Bernie Pettipiece.

Are you SURE they meant THIS SITE???

:scratchhead: :wink:

berniep

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Welcome Bernie and I am glad you found this forum,its really awesome here.Thanks for teaching me Golf last week,it was really cool,would like to play it some more,let me know when you are going to be in there hitting them,I am very good at racking.I was talking last night to Mitch Ellerman about how players should act and I said you were the defintion of what a player should be like,your a great player and a gentleman. :smile:

Lenny,

You just haven't seen me lose to you yet:wink:

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
berniep said:
Lenny,

Yeah, he'll tell you to "shove that cue ball right up" ... oh, wait. Never mind. That's someone else.

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
berniep said:

Im not buying it, I was lucky enough to get past you this week and you were as always a gentleman.

Good to see you on the site.

Jack

Last edited: