NIels Feijen YT Channel

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His production is super good. I wonder if he's doing it all himself or someone is doing it for him. Its a big learning curve for sure to make good videos, and his channel has them.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He’s been doing great things with his channel. Putting up a lot of good stuff. I was thinking the other day about how lucky we are to have him and other pros putting out a ton of good content on YouTube nowadays.

There exists an abundance of great stuff out there nowadays and certainly this is one of them.

When I was growing up there were the two small Mosconi books, Cottingham, two thin paperbacks by Lassiter and Mizerak, and the green Hoppe hardcover. Most of the material covered just the basics.

Lou Figueroa

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There exists an abundance of great stuff out there nowadays and certainly this is one of them.

When I was growing up there were the two small Mosconi books, Cottingham, two thin paperbacks by Lassiter and Mizerak, and the green Hoppe hardcover. Most of the material covered just the basics.

Lou Figueroa
I remember asking an older guy at a poolhall once about how he made a back-cut bank so consistently. He looked at me and told me that wouldn't teach me....said he might have to use that shot to take my money some day. Very thankful for all of those willing to share what they have learned through countless hours and battles.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for the tip.

i see neils has joined the dark side. does longoni make CF shafts or did he change sponsor?

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've watched a bunch of his videos and they are very well done. Amazing he shoots so well with ghost ball perceptions. Who woulda thunk it.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
This deserves a bump! I just rediscovered his channel. (I don't think I had alerts on for it)
Very well done and he also has a great teaching style!

Toxictom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I subscribed to Niels channel after the first video I saw of his. He definitely provides good advice.
I also think I've watched a few matches where he totally falls apart. It was good to see it happens to even the best and not just guys like me.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Just watched the Q+A video he did a month or so ago. He seems like a great guy who really enjoys the fans.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Does Niels have a video telling shooter how far away the handle hand should be from the body?