No Bonus Ball live stream???

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scott looks like the guy who just took his picture farted real bad. LOL i like scott too-brutal

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a defender at all and think that it's pretty lame that they want to charge extra for VOD's even though all their content is live on weekends during the summer and 480p is pretty crappy, but...

Didn't the super bowl have a giant blackout in the middle of the game? The NFL is such a lame ass organization :p

Big kudos on this post!

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have tried a laptop with three diff browser as well as my ipad.... nothing.

Was really hoping for a good program. Oh well.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I know it's not smart to clown on scott frost so don't take this the wrong way but he looks goofy as hell with his fists clenched.

I'd make them change the photo

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Misuse of Opening Time

As a minimum, BB could have opened with the intro of Rules, Players,Teams,etc. Even a taped intro with a segue to announcers would have been acceptable. I am online now getting a server message. They could take a few lessons from Big Truck on how to occupy customer wait time. JMHO.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
They should've had the stream up and hour ago with a still frame image as a placeholder til they went live... then just flip the switcher to the real deal. Whoever is doing this is guessing and ill prepped.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nathan prob took his vacation prior to this season since they are doing two seasons back to back after the building delays....

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they should have streamed a few exhibition matches to test out everything a soft opening before tonight

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess they are really proving what an amateur run organization this is...I'm trying like hell to give them a chance but......