Notification:benefit for dave hedrick

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Due to unfortunate circumstances, the benefit originally scheduled for June 11 will be postponed til August 27. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant will be organizing my benefit. It will be held @ Deep Pockets pool hall in Alvin Tx on Aug. 27th, 2011. We will post more about everything going on that day real soon. Thanks Dave

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant will be organizing my benefit. It will be held @ Deep Pockets pool hall in Alvin Tx on Aug. 27th, 2011. We will post more about everything going on that day real soon. Thanks Dave

Dave,

All the best to you. You are in my prayers.

Rick Geschrey

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Hello everyone I just wanted to give you all a update on my benefit that is going to be Aug. 27th @ Deep Pockets in Alvin Tx. We got to meet and hang out with Ming Ng @ Deep Pockets today. She even signed a cue ball for the benefit. We now have 2 signed cue balls and 1 signed 9Ball. Cue balls signed by Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant, Ming Ng, and the 9Ball signed by Chuck Thorburn. Here is the pics Thanks Dave

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1307859684746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307859684746.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 250
  • uploadfromtaptalk1307859709070.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307859709070.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1307859724623.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1307859724623.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 253

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
First meeting held at Deep Pockets in Alvin,TX. June 12th at 3pm. Purpose of meeting : Organize for benefit. People who attended the meeting: Cherryl & Jonny Adams, Heather & Charlie Bryant, Kerry & Jason, Cindy & Junior, Ralphie & Chad, Myself(Dave) & my wife, Roger Strata , and Cybil. Next meeting will be June 27th.
Pooldawg and Meuller also donated items for the auction.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue balls signed by Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant, Ming Ng, and the 9Ball signed by Chuck Thorburn. Here is the pics Thanks Dave

I don't know who Chuck Thorburn is but the signature on the one ball is from Cliff Thorburn. He was the world champion snooker player back in the 80's and is still very well known in Canada.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
And hes not so shabby at 9 Ball either Roy.
You should make him a cue. I can't believe what hes using to play with these days.