Old Gus Szamboti from the early 70's

Cuemaster98

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a pics of an old Gus with 4 shafts (2 original and 2 new barry's shafts)
 
Last edited:
Szam!

Duc, very nice classic by the MASTER!!!!! Enjoy your pickup, I know you will.
Thank you for sharing.
 
It's so nice to see them so original. That cue rocks....and the wrap is beautiful.....I am so glad it didn't get some crummy modern re-wrap......it has the beauty only age can bring.




.
 
Screams player. I love cues with patina especially Gus or George cues with patina.

I would not have known that cue is Szamboti from the pics alone, I would have guessed old Joss, Scruggs, or Black. The butt sleeve design is new to me for a Gus, I've seen his six window cues before but not with those rings. The wrap, forearm, and joint scream Gus though. Please note, I am expressing something that I have learned about Gus' designs. I am in no way doubting the provenance of this special cue.
 
Last edited:
one of my Favs!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • steel-1.jpg
    steel-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 465
Back
Top