OMG, really? Kamui Chalk on eBay??

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I never thought I would see pool chalk up for bids on EBay...too funny. It's good to see even with the poor economy that some people still have too much money. Johnnyt

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The seller is an online billiards store. Wanna bet after they sell this "one piece", they will still have more for sale? Probably trying to get his money back, from paying too much in the first place.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

The chalk will be available for sale through the Kamui dealers.

This one piece was bought at the SBE and is a private sale.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hmmm

The seller is an online billiards store. Wanna bet after they sell this "one piece", they will still have more for sale? Probably trying to get his money back, from paying too much in the first place.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

LMAO....good one Scott!!

PS: There are 3 persons on the planet bidding for this one piece of chalk. This could be the consumer marketing trial that Kamui didn't want to see. Yikes. I hope they didn't invest too much cash into this little endeavor......

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
About a week after who ever wins the bid, look for a bid on a used piece of chalk only used once by a little old lady thay only plays for an hour after church on Sunday's. Johnnyt

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
You have to vacuum seal it every time it's not in use. If you don't it will absorb the moisture in the air to the point where it will blow up.

Wow really? Not only do you have to make sure that no one walks off with it and you don't leave it behind, but you have to remember to seal it back up in the bag.

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow really? Not only do you have to make sure that no one walks off with it and you don't leave it behind, but you have to remember to seal it back up in the bag.

I think you missed the hint of sarcasm that was sprinkled on that post.