OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is so sad if we have to start clarifying that 6 hour, 24 hour, week long, month long breaks are not permissible when setting up matches.

you really have a way of deflecting the truth,

if you left anyone would ASSUME you left, why is that so hard to understand

why would you get mad at someone asking if you are coming back and why would you leave your cues there all night if you planned on fishing the match.

sounds like you used the text as an excuse to not come back and then in the morning you realized, or shit I have no cues and made up a story so you could try and make yourself look better.

you say you have answered the question but you havn't.

good luck finding a backer, unless he is a desperate male trying to get laid.
well I guess what your saying is that when I need a backer I will come to you. LOL... Who is deflecting anything? You people just don't wanna know the facts. And the fact is I am over this dumbness. Holla

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I accept the blame. But that is all I am saying "

Are you finished?

Who bet the over 23 pages?

So that's not "all you are saying" :(

You can quit while you are behind here on AZ.

But you enjoy posting here too much to quit?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Goldenchildmvp said:
To all the people who don't know and need to feel important. Here we go.
Since I am not able to respond in the original blog (go figure). What you think you need to know:

Yes I called Melinda Huang out to a match...I admit that I took more than 15 minutes but if I knew she was gonna lay an egg and start telling people I dipped when I was only right around the corner I would not of agreed to play her....I specifically said Yes I am still in L.A. never planned on leaving yet, does she want to RESUME the match and to CALL me or TEXT me. I waited. She did not. The next day I finally got an e-mail wit her response she previously sent the day b4 wit a 2 hr. cut off to respond. Now I don't have a laptop or a blackberry, or a I-Phone and never had. Why e-mail me when you just could have easily called/text? Am I wrong for not being an electronic whore who lives by my electronics all day every day? Sorry if I only have a normal boost phone. Secondly this is the first action-action match I have played. I am basically a tournament player...Dipping was never the intention and I am sorry if you took it that way.

Speaking as someone with no vested interest in either side, I do respect the fact that you are gutsy enough to step up to the plate and respond to the forum with your version of what actually happened. You never had to do that, but it's kind of cool that you did.

That said, Asia, this may have been your first action match, but I'm kind of thinking that you've been around pool long enough, even as a tournament player, to know that you can't take a break and extend it to an overnight break without an agreement beforehand. In other words, if you and OMGWTF agreed beforehand that either one of you could cease playing until the next day, then what you did would be A-okay, in my opinion. But this didn't happen.

Goldenchildmvp said:
To the next issue here. You people talk about pool and why it doesn't strive. Here is why. You people!!! None of you know anything and yet you act like you do.

I have to agree with you here but not for the same reasons as you are expressing. The American pool culture is killing pool's popularity in the States. League pool, weekend tournaments, social shooters, and recreational play is what it's all about today in the U.S. If you're a weekend tournament player, then I'd stick with that and leave the action alone.

The first time I gambled with somebody at $100 a game, I folded like a lawn chair and couldn't make a ball, but I was a much better tournament player. I seemed to bring my best game in competitive play at a tournament setting, which may suit you better, too. :)

Goldenchildmvp said:
For the guy who remarks that I almost destroyed his marriage: Serious?...

We all have done made errors in judgment in life. That's why we're human beings. Humans make mistakes. If you did -- and I'm not saying you did -- take pictures of yourself on a friend's cell phone and send it to somebody else, that seems like something somebody would do if they were trying to impress a gentleman caller or lady caller. Maybe you had a few drinks under your belt. I would venture to guess if you had to do it over, you wouldn't do it again.

That said, if my man came home with pictures of scantily dressed or a naked woman, especially a pretty lady like you, on his cell phone, I'd be seeing red, and he'd have more than a cell phone thrown at him. :angry:

Certainly, if this did happen, you can see the other side of the coin, since you are a woman. If you have ever been in love or in a relationship, this may be easy for you to understand. I'm not saying you did it, but if you did, people do make errors in judgment in life.

Right now, you're being barbecued on the forum because of this action match, so everybody is going to throw in every single detail they can think about you to add to the flame thread. Sorry to say, but you're forum action right now. It will only hurt for a little bit

Goldenchildmvp said:
...But being stereo-typical like that is kind of prejudice. Which I don't condone. How bout you go learn how to read or see b4 you state what you THINK my art work is...Sure, I wear my hair up when I play. Is that a sin?...

Heck no, it's not a sin. I think all women should dress like they're playing pool and pull their hair back. It looks idiotic to see some of those ladies on TV playing in the pro tournaments in 6-inch heels, boobs hanging out of their shirts, and hair slinging down on the green felt because they don't tie it back. To me, the fact that you do tie your hair back means you're a serious competitor. ;)

Goldenchildmvp said:
...[snipped personal stuff]...If I offended the pool industry for a misunderstanding followed by a mistake, than I cordially apologize. It is what it is!

You don't owe anybody on this forum an explanation about personal choices in your life. I was adopted, and I thank the good Lord every day that I was. I grew up in a loving family, and I thank my birth mom for giving me this opportunity. I saw how my brothers and sisters grew up with her, and it wasn't a good environment for them as children. My birth mom did the best she could, but it was a bad situation. I lucked out being adopted. Bless you for recognizing that your children would be better off elsewhere. Good for you! :)

I'll probably get red rep for my post to you, but I happen to agree with some of what you wrote.

Pool etiquette dictates that you were wrong in taking an extended break on your terms without an agreement beforehand. It happened. It's water under the bridge. It's how you remedy this situation that matters, but you know what, you don't owe anybody on this forum an explanation. It's between you and OMGWTF.

Thanks for posting your side of the story. Nobody else may read my long post to you, Asia, but I hope you do. We're not all green-eyed monsters here. Do the right thing with OMGWTF by choosing an appropriate remedy, and then move on. :cool:

Last edited:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone has to "deal wit it" it's you. You will have to deal with whatever consequences come from this. Or you could do the right thing.

Wow this must be embarrassing for her. For her honor's sake ... I hope she was abducted on her way to the bathroom.
What is so embarrassing about photos of me being posted??? If people feel important doing this, than hey "Do You". And Spider or Bug whatever your name is.... You talk alot but yet I don't hear you sayin anything to me...

Melinda once chased a man in heels who stole her phone until a cop helped catch him. This woman wouldn't have stood a chance if Melinda would have caught on.
I will keep that in mind. But your right, sometimes "crazy" does give a person the upper hand, huh??? I guess only you would know

Reactions: JAM

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam might be right. Dippy Dave pulled a stunt like this and only got his ass beat once by a big Samoan. Then the pool world seemed to forgive him. Well I suppose it's easy to be forgiven when you lose $98,000 to the pool world like he did this year.

Speaking as someone with no vested interest in either side, I do respect the fact that you are gutsy enough to step up to the plate and respond to the forum with your version of what actually happened. You never had to do that, but it's kind of cool that you did.

That said, Asia, this may have been your first action match, but I'm kind of thinking that you've been around pool long enough, even as a tournament player, to know that you can't take a break and extend it to an overnight break without an agreement beforehand. In other words, if you and OMGWTF agreed beforehand that either one of you could cease playing until the next day, then what you did would be A-okay, in my opinion. But this didn't happen.

I have to agree with you here but not for the same reasons as you are expressing. The American pool culture is killing pool's popularity in the States. League pool, weekend tournaments, social shooters, and recreational play is what it's all about today in the U.S. If you're a weekend tournament player, then I'd stick with that and leave the action alone.

The first time I gambled with somebody at $100 a game, I folded like a lawn chair and couldn't make a ball, but I was a much better tournament player. I seemed to bring my best game in competitive play at a tournament setting, which may suit you better, too. :)

We all have done made errors in judgment in life. That's why we're human beings. Humans make mistakes. If you did -- and I'm not saying you did -- take pictures of yourself on a friend's cell phone and send it to somebody else, that seems like something somebody would do if they were trying to impress a gentleman caller or lady caller. Maybe you had a few drinks under your belt. I would venture to guess if you had to do it over, you wouldn't do it again.

That said, if my man came home with pictures of scantily dressed or a naked woman, especially a pretty lady like you, on his cell phone, I'd be seeing red, and he'd have more than a cell phone thrown at him. :angry:

Certainly, if this did happen, you can see the other side of the coin, since you are a woman. If you have ever been in love or in a relationship, this may be easy for you to understand. I'm not saying you did it, but if you did, people do make errors in judgment in life.

Right now, you're being barbecued on the forum because of this action match, so everybody is going to throw in every single detail they can think about you to add to the flame thread. Sorry to say, but you're forum action right now. It will only hurt for a little bit

Heck no, it's not a sin. I think all women should dress like they're playing pool and pull their hair back. It looks idiotic to see some of those ladies on TV playing in the pro tournaments in 6-inch heels, boobs hanging out of their shirts, and hair slinging down on the green felt because they don't tie it back. To me, the fact that you do tie your hair back means you're a serious competitor. ;)

You don't owe anybody on this forum an explanation about personal choices in your life. I was adopted, and I thank the good Lord every day that I was. I grew up in a loving family, and I thank my birth mom for giving me this opportunity. I saw how my brothers and sisters grew up with her, and it wasn't a good environment for them as children. My birth mom did the best she could, but it was a bad situation. I lucked out being adopted. Bless you for recognizing that your children would be better off elsewhere. Good for you! :)

I'll probably get red rep for my post to you, but I happen to agree with some of what you wrote.

Pool etiquette dictates that you were wrong in taking an extended break on your terms without an agreement beforehand. It happened. It's water under the bridge. It's how you remedy this situation that matters, but you know what, you don't owe anybody on this forum an explanation. It's between you and OMGWTF.

Thanks for posting your side of the story. Nobody else may read my long post to you, Asia, but I hope you do. We're not all green-eyed monsters here. Do the right thing with OMGWTF by choosing an appropriate remedy, and then move on. :cool:
I read your comment and I stand firm by what I wrote! I know it is the truth. All these fabrications that people are creating in their brains of their's are kind of pointless. You can have your opinions but don't change facts. Facts that you actually know are true because you either me or Melinda. Again I will say the fact is I eventually did not return to the match that same day. It was not planned, it was misconstrued and events happened that probably didn't need to happen. I will also relay that I tried to relay a message to continue the match. But again it is probably my fault too that she did not call/text me liked I explained would be the best way to contact me. I am also adding that yes, the match was never concluded. I was in L.A. for seven days now. Just got back to the east coast last night. If the match was concluded then a winner would have been payed. I was partcially at fault the first time, but the second time I will not take the blame no matter what anyone says or does... I am not paying money for a match that never finished. I payed enough coming out there. But I did think about it. Now if she wants to contact me that is on her and welcomed. I don't think anyone here are monsters or wrong to have an opinion and I am not explaining myself. I am just stating the facts. But if people don't like facts then yes I am all the things you call me or say you know about me. But yet you are the ones on my sh*t... Really not necessary. As far as I know your name is not Melinda or Asia.

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
I read your comment and I stand firm by what I wrote! I know it is the truth. All these fabrications that people are creating in their brains of their's are kind of pointless. You can have your opinions but don't change facts. Facts that you actually know are true because you either me or Melinda. Again I will say the fact is I eventually did not return to the match that same day. It was not planned, it was misconstrued and events happened that probably didn't need to happen. I will also relay that I tried to relay a message to continue the match. But again it is probably my fault too that she did not call/text me liked I explained would be the best way to contact me. I am also adding that yes, the match was never concluded. I was in L.A. for seven days now. Just got back to the east coast last night. If the match was concluded then a winner would have been payed. I was partcially at fault the first time, but the second time I will not take the blame no matter what anyone says or does... I am not paying money for a match that never finished. I payed enough coming out there. But I did think about it. Now if she wants to contact me that is on her and welcomed. I don't think anyone here are monsters or wrong to have an opinion and I am not explaining myself. I am just stating the facts. But if people don't like facts then yes I am all the things you call me or say you know about me. But yet you are the ones on my sh*t... Really not necessary. As far as I know your name is not Melinda or Asia.

k46rlt.jpg

If anyone has to "deal wit it" it's you. You will have to deal with whatever consequences come from this. Or you could do the right thing.
I been dealt wit it. Why you keep going on is beyond me. But keep it going. I hear a rep of omgwtf is going to post something tomorrow here. Why she cant do???? Dunno...............

But I am sure it will be good since nothing can top this news. Huh?

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
It's really not complicated. You were losing and escaped before you had to pay anything. And you can't admit that it is 100% your fault. Hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to ever play you after this. Not even for $20.

... I will also relay that I tried to relay a message to continue the match. But again it is probably my fault too ..... I was partcially at fault the first time, but the second time...

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...As far as I know your name is not Melinda or Asia.

That's right. My name is Jennie.

I think you're a little green with forum culture, Asia. I was in your shoes one time, dodging a slew of computer-sniping suckerpunches thrown my way. I didn't know what which way to turn other than to start swinging back, which is what you're doing right now.

I've got many more years of posting on pool forums under my belt now. I still defend my stance against those who try to attack me for the sole purpose to cause hurt and/or anger, and believe me, there's a lot of members of this very forum whose sole goal is to target others for entertainment purposes. They hide behind their computer screens and spew out vulgarities and vile words, just because they can get away with it. When they're banned, they come back here under another identity.

I think you've made your point and may not recognize when somebody is trying to smooth out the rough edges of a thread in an effort to have it move forward in a positive direction.

But if you enjoy combative colloquy, then keep posting. It's still early here on the East Cost, about 6 a.m. You'll receive as many opinions as you want on this thread, but I have a feeling that they won't be as polite as I was to you.

It's really not complicated. You were losing and escaped before you had to pay anything. And you can't admit that it is 100% your fault. Hopefully nobody will be stupid enough to ever play you after this. Not even for $20.
Your right bug man. And if you tell me to jump off a bridge maybe your right than too? I don't think so. Worry bout you and who you play. You make it sound as if I am trying to be a road playa or something. Whatever is said people will always think what they want. And I think your opinion is your opinion.

That's right. My name is Jennie.

I think you're a little green with forum culture, Asia. I was in your shoes one time, dodging a slew of computer-sniping suckerpunches thrown my way. I didn't know what which way to turn other than to start swinging back, which is what you're doing right now.

I've got many more years of posting on pool forums under my belt now. I still defend my stance against those who try to attack me for the sole purpose to cause hurt and/or anger, and believe me, there's a lot of members of this very forum whose sole goal is to target others for entertainment purposes. They hide behind their computer screens and spew out vulgarities and vile words, just because they can get away with it. When they're banned, they come back here under another identity.

I think you've made your point and may not recognize when somebody is trying to smooth out the rough edges of a thread in an effort to have it move forward in a positive direction.

But if you enjoy combative colloquy, then keep posting. It's still early here on the East Cost, about 6 a.m. You'll receive as many opinions as you want on this thread, but I have a feeling that they won't be as polite as I was to you.
I know you were not doing it to antagonize. And yes I made my statements. But I am finished. Like I said I am not as high tech and needy for electronics like that so I will probably not see or read anything else people say. Why do you think it took me this long to comment. The attacking will be going to a brick wall cuz I will not be reading it anymore. It's not life changing to me and I still move forward. Didn't mean to sound rude in my last comment. Best of luck to you and your journey

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you were not doing it to antagonize. And yes I made my statements. But I am finished. Like I said I am not as high tech and needy for electronics like that so I will probably not see or read anything else people say. Why do you think it took me this long to comment. The attacking will be going to a brick wall cuz I will not be reading it anymore. It's not life changing to me and I still move forward. Didn't mean to sound rude in my last comment. Best of luck to you and your journey

Thanks, Asia. You, too.

Take the high road in this matter and handle this privately. I think it took a lot of courage for you to come on this forum and post, but you don't owe anybody an explanation on this forum. This is between you and OMGWTF, and I do hope the two of you come to a resolution that is satisfactory to both of you. I think you're a smart cookie and will do the right thing. :)