OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No matter how u slice it you are just dead wrong !

Ahhh I waited for this. 1st off, I said what I wanted to say bout the match. Get over it. Secondly, it was not 6 hrs. when she started assuming. 3rdly, is this any of your business??????

And last but not least. Just for your protection. The comment on me cursing the worker off.... Whoever said I did that can kiss it. I never cursed anyone and never would for no reason. If you don't believe that ask Max Eblerle since people are naming names in this stupid blog. If looking at a cue and then letting the cashier know I will let her know is cursing at her than LOL people in L.A. really do have issues. Like I said. Stick wit facts. No need to make sh*t up. Especially something like that.

Short of having a heart attack and being rushed to the hospital..You are wrong,wrong wrong & are just bad action...PERIOD !!!! Just cuz you a woman doesn't give you a automatic pass...You can give a thousand excuses but everybody knows the real one..You was getting your @ss handed to you & you took the lowest of roads..plain & simple...amazing..when the chips are down a persons true colors always come out !

Short of having a heart attack and being rushed to the hospital..You are wrong,wrong wrong & are just bad action...PERIOD !!!! Just cuz you a woman doesn't give you a automatic pass...You can give a thousand excuses but everybody knows the real one..You was getting your @ss handed to you & you took the lowest of roads..plain & simple...amazing..when the chips are down a persons true colors always come out !

Exactly. This is a test of her moral character and she has none. Her stream of lies after the fact only makes her look worse. People like you are not worth other people's time.

If you owed me this money I would make sure you paid 3 times as much and it wouldn't be in money. One day you will cross the wrong people and your cheesy dress and tattoos will mean nothing. Karma is going to get you....in time.

Last edited:

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
"I accept the blame. But that is all I am saying "

Are you finished?

Who bet the over 23 pages?

I did!!! Unfortunately it was with GoldenChildMVP and I don't think I will ever get paid. :shakehead::shakehead::eek:ink:

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
LOL. This is getting a little bit ridiculous now. Everyone's undies in a wad.

How many legends of the game have stiffed the crap out of someone, and how many legends of the game have been unscrupulous when it comes to money and pool and laughed as they bragged to their friends? How many future hall of fame icons?:rolleyes:

Please.

Stiffed shouldn't even be word in the pool worlds vocabulary. NOT because pool players should live up to the highest standards, because that's just not possible. It shouldn't be a word in the pool worlds vocabulary because EVERYONE should post to avoid this situation.

If you didn't, who's to blame?

People can complain about it or blog about it all day long, but that doesn't stop the fact that it could have all been prevented.

You treat everyone in pool like they are gonna stiff you and you avoid these situations.

Everyone needs to keep that in mind the next time they gamble for decent money and think that they are somehow immune.

Believe me, in the grand scheme of pool, this doesn't even get her on the ballot for stiffing hall of fame.
All she does is get her picture put up for stiffer of the month, and replace last months champion, SC5.

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wow, really that's funny, cuz I don't recollect anything ever being said to me doin this. I am pretty sure I know who this is and if this did happen why not confront me??? Hmmmm... Or were you too busy looking at these so called photo's? How bout you worry bout Jerry and I will worry bout Asia. Keep up wit ur old habits and I will keep being me.

I guess I wouldn't expect you to remember me bringing it up to you in person since you you barely, offhandedly, gave more of an oops than an apology at the time. I mean it affected my life, not yours. As for you being "pretty sure" who i am, YUP ITS ME, unless there's another Jer in NJ who's cell you used during a backroom poker game at Cattuci's.... consider the pics long gone, (unless the guy you sent em to put em out somewhere) iv'e no interest. as for "keepin up with my old habits..."??? if thats a mind ur own business kinda comment, well I consider Mel a freind, we've met, she's good freinds of my good freinds, I would consider it my business and share my own experience as it might help her and put having dealt with you in context. And I hink its a damn funny story just like how OMGWTF thinks the story about you disappearing is hilarious.

Asia, I actually hope your well and wish you nothing but the best. I hope going forward any decisions you make dont go this route and I hope karma isn't as cruel as she can be.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam might be right. Dippy Dave pulled a stunt like this and only got his ass beat once by a big Samoan. Then the pool world seemed to forgive him. Well I suppose it's easy to be forgiven when you lose $98,000 to the pool world like he did this year.

dave never got touched, get you facts straight

hilla_hilla

I'd rather be foosing it!
Silver Member
I thought a few of the messages came over the phone via text. I may of read it wrong.

Why didn't you ask whomever was texting you about returning to the match for OMGWTF's # and call or text her yourself?

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
It was the HEAT OF THE MOMENT. ONLY TIME WILL TELL what happens from here. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I think that omgwtf would be the SOLE SURVIVOR of this match. HERE COMES THE FEELING that it's TOO LATE to repair your reputation from what happened here. DON'T CRY over it even though THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES. You might think you were justified with what you did but you would just be LYIN' TO YOURSELF. When it becomes TIME AGAIN to match up you should OPEN YOUR EYES and remember DAYS LIKE THESE so when THE HEAT GOES ON you just RIDE EASY and GO. If you don't heed these warnings then the VOICE OF AMERICA will tell you that even in your WILDEST DREAMS you may never see DAYLIGHT again.

I couldn't resist doing this. Peace.

RobertR

WWSLD
Silver Member

How many legends of the game have stiffed the crap out of someone, and how many legends of the game have been unscrupulous when it comes to money and pool and laughed as they bragged to their friends? How many future hall of fame icons?:rolleyes:

Please.

Stiffed shouldn't even be word in the pool worlds vocabulary. NOT because pool players should live up to the highest standards, because that's just not possible. It shouldn't be a word in the pool worlds vocabulary because EVERYONE should post to avoid this situation.

People can complain about it or blog about it all day long, but that doesn't stop the fact that it could have all been prevented.

You treat everyone in pool like they are gonna stiff you and you avoid these situations.

Everyone needs to keep that in mind the next time they gamble for decent money and think that they are somehow immune.

Believe me, in the grand scheme of pool, this doesn't even get her on the ballot for stiffing hall of fame.
All she does is get her picture put up for stiffer of the month, and replace last months champion, SC5.

Tap, tappity tap tap tap.

Now THAT is the post of this thread.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
posting

Please.

I gotta agree... we all know from past lessons, that an outsider needs to hold the dough.. Someone with a good reputation... It's now getting to a point, we need to have the promoters POST for tournies... Pool is a sad sport, and if I didn't love it so much, I would quit and say good riddance to all the cheats.

This might get to 40 pages after all.....

Last edited:

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey I'll take one! Oh wait I thought this was the thread for Cheap Ball Washer for sale.
Get your self some of that Axe body wash for your balls. I don't think Jamie Presley comes with it though, at the Walmart price.:D

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Your right bug man. And if you tell me to jump off a bridge maybe your right than too? I don't think so. Worry bout you and who you play. You make it sound as if I am trying to be a road playa or something. Whatever is said people will always think what they want. And I think your opinion is your opinion.

Yes, you should jump off a very tall bridge.