On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
To be honest chris does seem to be rubbing it in, in a lot of his posts. Sometimes just out of the blue.
Sure gene's still making excuses. But it's better to just let the other guy have his excuses
and let him save face instead of constantly ragging on him.

He probably wouldn't be making so many 'excuse posts' if people didn't keep
throwing the loss in his face.

As far as I've seen Gene's always been polite to Chris, I don't see why Chris' posts to him
should be much different from his usual "bring X dollars and we can play some".
I never saw chris rag on any other guy he's beaten before.

There must be a reason for your last sentence ?
Your right when I win a match I never rag the player but this guy has lost his mind about his pool game

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Apparently, there is.

And, once again, the game suffers from it.

Jeff Livingston

How does the game suffer from it ?
It suffers from a guy who can't carry my cue talking for years that he will beat me
He gets drilled 42 19 in games then says he can still win
Which he will never play again
During pool lessons he gave in Columbus he would tell the students how he would beat me or dee to sell his lessons
How did he do ?

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
It suffers from a guy who can't carry my cue talking for years that he will beat me
During pool lessons he gave in Columbus he would tell the students how he would beat me or dee to sell his lessons
How did he do ?

Oh, I thought pool was about more than your beating Gene.

I'm sorry all to hell...my bad.

Jeff Livingston

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Awsome!!!! :smile:

How did he do ?

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
You still didn't say how it suffers ?
No me beating gene was a joke he is not in my league

1 man and no aiming system

You come onto HIS thread, shit on it, after he played a match with you and lost. Isn't beating his ass enough for you? Do you have to shit on everyone else who gets value from his teachings and everyone else who won't because of your whining about his work and play? How's that help pool? I've never heard a winner whine about WINNING a match like you are here. Maybe winning isn't what makes you happy?

Here is Gene out on the road doing more for pool right now than all the money matches have ever done for pool and you're talking more about how much better you are than the good he's doing for the game. I get it, you won, you're a good pool player.

If you don't understand that, I don't think I can ever help you.

Jeff Livingston

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
You come onto HIS thread, shit on it, after he played a match with you and lost. Isn't beating his ass enough for you? Do you have to shit on everyone else who gets value from his teachings and everyone else who won't because of your whining about his work and play? How's that help pool? I've never heard a winner whine about WINNING a match like you are here. Maybe winning isn't what makes you happy?

Here is Gene out on the road doing more for pool right now than all the money matches have ever done for pool and you're talking more about how much better you are than the good he's doing for the game. I get it, you won, you're a good pool player.

Jeff Livingston

I'm not sure if you know but many people bought the ppv to watch
And I have done many ppv matches for free
So I'm sure I have done more for pool then you ever will
I only get a pm a week on here with a question about how to help someone's pool game and I give them an answer every time
Let me know when you help pool out that seems to be what you do

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeff Livingston

Just the fact that Geno made the game, thinking he could win shows TERRIBLE judgment- calls into question everything else he says and does-not to mention this thread should have been in the Aiming Discussion or the For Sale Forums

Last edited:

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, come to Oshkosh, WI and play on our Diamond tables. You and I can go golf after you beat Gene again and then I can get some of that money too. ;-)

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

Jeff Livingston

HTF does he need help? Gene flapped his chops for years, he got served. Had Gene just left it at that and said good shooting, I guarantee you that Chris would have never said another word about it.... BUT, Gene then blamed the loss on the tight pockets and that he thinks he can win on a bar table or nine footer with regular pockets. The point you're missing is that GENE IS STILL FLAPPING HIS CHOPS. I know pool better than most, and I know Chris better than most, truth is Gene plays like Chris did when he was 17 (20 years ago). Chris is a top 10-12 player in the US, Gene may not be in the top 100. That's not a slam, that's just reality.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
HTF does he need help? Gene flapped his chops for years, he got served. Had Gene just left it at that and said good shooting, I guarantee you that Chris would have never said another word about it.... BUT, Gene then blamed the loss on the tight pockets and that he thinks he can win on a bar table or nine footer with regular pockets. The point you're missing is that GENE IS STILL FLAPPING HIS CHOPS. I know pool better than most, and I know Chris better than most, truth is Gene plays like Chris did when he was 17 (20 years ago). Chris is a top 10-12 player in the US, Gene may not be in the top 100. That's not a slam, that's just reality.

Yes but
He can't handle the truth

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene...I applaud your healthy eating regimen and weight loss. That said, you can reduce your blood sugar level to be easily managed, including coming off insulin and other diabetic drugs. You CANNOT, however, eliminate being diabetic. Once you're there, you're there for the rest of your life.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

really? What's the definition? My father was feeling super awful one day and went to the ER- He had the highest blood sugar of anyone who ever WALKED into the ER. He had already damaged his heart. He slowly went on a diet and took some pills and for the last 2 years of his life showed no signs of Hi BS. Not sure if he was taking the pills at the end but the way his caretaker spoke, it was gone.

Limpkinw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kind of bummed this thread has come to this. I really enjoyed reading the frequent updates on Gene's progress and travels. No disrespect to anyone intended. Just stating my thoughts.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I'm not sure if you know but many people bought the ppv to watch
And I have done many ppv matches for free
So I'm sure I have done more for pool then you ever will
I only get a pm a week on here with a question about how to help someone's pool game and I give them an answer every time
Let me know when you help pool out that seems to be what you do

Good for you.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Just the fact that Geno made the game, thinking he could win shows TERRIBLE judgment- calls into question everything else he says and does-not to mention this thread should have been in the Aiming Discussion or the For Sale Forums

Did you guys think he might have more motivations than just the money?

Jeff Livingston

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes but
He can't handle the truth

got tired of going thru all the positive posts that turned negative of Albrecht's. seems to be only trying to pump up his aiming system

to which your match the aiming machine seemed to have forgotten how to aim

... and not sure why he thinks larger pockets would benefit him? the better player will win almost always. good luck if you play again but really don't think you need any luck :)

anyway to see a repeat of your match on YouTube or whatever?

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

Did you guys notice that Gene "flaps his gums" as his method of affirmation?

He does it in public and that is what got him into trouble with you guys.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Kind of bummed this thread has come to this. I really enjoyed reading the frequent updates on Gene's progress and travels. No disrespect to anyone intended. Just stating my thoughts.

Believe it or not, I'm trying to save the thread.

I suppose I suck at that about as much as I suck at pool.

Jeff Livingston