One Piece Slate Diamonds

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Ok
Selling 150 tables and actually delivering 150 tables are 2 entirely different things. How are those rails doing, shyster?
You're a thief and a rip off artist with multiple victims on this forum and you try calling me a "shyster salesman" even though I'm selling nothing? That's the definition of off topic and good old deflection there, scammer.
Awww, are you in the need for some attention😓 sorry, I don't have time to play with a child like you!!

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My 1918 Brunswick 6 leg Arcade Snooker table has 1 1/2 thick, 3 piece slates. They each weigh 580 pounds. They are back breakers. They are like a super flat concrete surface for playing on.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I ordered a black PRC 8 foot Diamond Pro-Am for my living room should be here in a couple of weeks! Ground floor, one-piece slate-

-dj

Attachments

• 20210502_114644.jpg
    20210502_114644.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 74

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered a black PRC 8 foot Diamond Pro-Am for my living room should be here in a couple of weeks! Ground floor, one-piece slate-

-dj
Congrats. Please post and let us know how the set up went.

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glenn……

You know as well as I do they need positive attention. They are part of the female anatomy somewhere between the playground and waste dump. Commonly known as the “taint”. You can’t possibly take these people serious. They hide behind the fake persona they have created for themselves. It’s the new age of moron vs reality. Let them be. A broken machine doesn’t know it’s broken. They are dumb and naive. It’s not their fault. Its the parents fault. Divorced or not able or very possibly prepared to birth these morons. Give them some slack.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

sellingboe

-dj
Thinking about doing the same exact table. I was going for nostalgia and playability, now just thinking playability since I can't find an 8/8+ GC nearby. The leveling system is a huge selling point too.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
First of all, don't blame Diamond for coming out with a one piece 9ft 1" slate entirely, it was my idea. I had the up hill battle of selling the idea to Greg Sullivan at Diamond first in order to make it happen. Not wanting to bore you with all the details, I finally won out with Greg, and he agreed to try it, at a great expense I might add. First of all, the company he was buying slate from direct in Italy wouldn't make the slates, so he had to find another manufacture to make them...not an easy task I might add, because even the manufactures of slate don't like making them, but he got it done.

One of the biggest problems Greg and I had about the one piece slates was the fact that you can't staple the cloth down on it in order to install the cloth. This was a big hurdle between us because he was a die hard staple fan and just refused to believe that cloth could be installed tighter with glue than with staples, especially when just applying the glue to only the thickness of the side of the slate.
Thank you for an incredible design.... Just got the 9' Professional w/1piece delivered last week. The 1pc w/glued cloth was a big buying point.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if I understand correctly, the 1 piece is not meant for upstairs, even on a 7 ft. Pro-Am. Now, I have had a few mechanics tell me they will not move even a valley up or downstairs, but yet me and 2 buddies have moved 3 valleys into upstairs bonus rooms and it is really not that big of a deal. Granted, it IS heavy, but being able to move the slate separately from the box is a big help.

My question is, are the 7 ft. pro ams truly more trouble than they are worth moving upstairs? Is the weight too much for 3-4 hefty ol boys? If the stairs/space accommodates the cabinet for a valley, would the pro-am fit?

Lead time for a 3 piece from diamond is around 8 months according to seybert's.🤬

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have an opinion about buying a 9 foot diamond pro where the slate is in one piece? What are the pros and cons? I know it would be a bizatch to carry.
Actually they are easy to move. Glen tosses them around by himself like nothing. Uses leverage, gravity and tools he invented to move them. They play great-except the deep shelf’s.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Actually they are easy to move. Glen tosses them around by himself like nothing. Uses leverage, gravity and tools he invented to move them. They play great-except the deep shelf’s.
I never underestimate a one person operator. Know how is everything. As for the deep shelf… it’s good for anyone on the deep end.