One Pocket is so slow....

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I saw that the Ironman 1-P Tourny ended this past weekend. Can't find the link.

Here's a photo of the trophy:

R.44a39397c9e47ff33febb5689b308723

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Last night at league a guys tells me:

"Your Mother is so slow, it took her 9 months to make a joke."

And since I still have this on my clipboard, why not?.....

What happened after I lost my last 1-pcoket game:

giphy.gif

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
A One-Pocket player walks into a pool hall...

...A Nine-Ball player runs out.

Jeff Livingston

kanzzo

hobby player
A one pocket player lines up for a shot. A huge fireball passes the window in the conrner of his eye. He gets distracted, stands up again and has to start over with his preshot routine. Another fireball passes the window. Then again.

The player: I can’t concentrate with these fireballs passing by the window all the time.

His opponent: this was the sun and it just took you three days to line up for one shot.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is it ok to dust the balls before I shoot again?
That would be a foul to touch a ball. Therefore a ball gets spotted. Therefore another ball on the table and the game gets extended another hour. Therefore it moves like a snail with air brakes.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I was playing one-pocket a couple of weeks ago and I left my opponent a shot that made him scratch his head and start talking to himself.

He just called me and told me it is my shot.

I'm just glad that they switched from snail mail to cell phones.

Jeff Livingston

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A one pocket player lines up for a shot. A huge fireball passes the window in the conrner of his eye. He gets distracted, stands up again and has to start over with his preshot routine. Another fireball passes the window. Then again.

The player: I can’t concentrate with these fireballs passing by the window all the time.

His opponent: this was the sun and it just took you three days to line up for one shot.
Damn, I thought you might be talking about when the dinosaurs became extinct....and it was the first game of one pocket....that three ahead ended around the industrial revolution.