Online fargo calculator

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I have been keeping track of all my local tournament stats as far as percentage of balls made versus balls missed, which I think is what fargo basically is...and I calculate it to about 1200 fargo rating. Is that good? I've been trying to find a fargo calculator to check my math.
Sounds good! Let's get you on the Mosconi cup team!

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
and I calculate it to about 1200 fargo rating
That's not how fargo works. It's a pretty guarded secret.

If you were to take ball in hand after break, how many balls can you run on a rack of 9B? At 1200 you could probably run 30 racks in a row without breaking a sweat.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I have been keeping track of all my local tournament stats as far as percentage of balls made versus balls missed, which I think is what fargo basically is...and I calculate it to about 1200 fargo rating. Is that good? I've been trying to find a fargo calculator to check my math.

seeing how the BEST in the world are about 800 i'd say you're data and/or calculations are just a TAD off.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They are known to hit a ton. See the recent video of a Tad breaking. (y)(y)(y):giggle:
For those who missed it, here is just before impact and just after.

CropperCapture[116].png

CropperCapture[118].png

And yes, that's a real cue ball. Or was.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Trying to equally handicap Group of people is IMHO a tough task.

Too many capable to favor in to make any system fair.

The do not using any handicapping in Olympics, but no one cries.

Every person has equal chance at Gold, or a Medal. Some athletes just are better. Best of best win a Medal, other just got to try to win.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
As far as I can tell you’re somehow running out 10 ball while playing 9 ball . . . So yeah pretty pretty good