Open House Party in the Cue Shop

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi,

Beer and Brat Open House Party in the Esoteric Cue Shop for our AZer friends and Cue Makers.

I am opening up my shop on Saturday 10-06-12 after the show during the weekend of Windy City Cue Show. My shop is only 20 minutes from the Pyramid Club just north on 53 in Palatine , Il.

I will supply the food but for liability reasons please bring your own alcohol. I am not a cheap ass but if I supply the booze, I become the target of any law suits if something happens!!!!!!!

If you are coming please let me know in advance so I can plan on how much food to buy for the grill.

There is a school parking lot right across the street for parking your cars.

Hope to see you there,

Rick

BTW, If you have any shaft squares or 1.5" X 1.5" wood squares, bring them and we can load them through the doweling machine and save you some time and router wear.
 
Last edited:
AWESOME OFFERING. Kudos for opening up to fellow billiards fans. A good community is a health community. 3 Cheers
 
sounds like it's gonna be a blast...wish i'm even in the same continent, i'm sure i'll take a domestic flight just for the grill :)
 
lets party

hey rick....I like cues and also like to party......I will be coming to the show from the great cheese land of the noth....... if i get drunk a you party and sleep on the shop floor i wont have to rent a room......seriouly I would love to see the shop count me in for 2 brats for sure......

thanks,

J Man

I hope those brats are from Wis...LOL
 
Last edited:
Bump for the Party

It is shaping up and the food menu is getting better. Tony Guerra is flying in from Cal. and we will also be serving his special pork loin roast marinated in a wine and herbs. Tony's going to slice it up thin and serve it on rolls wit 5 different mustards. It sounds awesome! Maybe I can talk Kim into bringing 3 or 4 Vadalilla Onions for GA.

Rick
 
Last edited:
Hey.... I sure can bring the onions from vadillia .... and some peanuts too.

Kim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
 
Back
Top