Open Offer to Danny Harriman and John Schmidt from TAR

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try reading slower. Your replies might start to make sense. Yes, I'm sure you're quite the spectacle down at the Billiards Parlor. 1930 called, they want their language back

Sent from the future.
I don’t have the time right now to read the whole string but did this match ever happen? Is this the event that the supposed piece of chalk flew at DH’s head?

if this were to ever happen in the future I would pay $100 to watch the stream, and I would be willing to pay $500 to watch it with xJIMMIEx, but we all know that isn’t possible.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This might make thread of the year for 2020 and retroactively for 2012. Folks are replying to 8 year old comments. There's an entire alternate parallel conversation about the blues that I honestly forgot about. Then there seems to be an ongoing argument carried over from other newer threads. And there are relatively new members commenting as if they were in the thread from the beginning. And no sign of JAM. WTF is happening?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might make thread of the year for 2020 and retroactively for 2012. Folks are replying to 8 year old comments. There's an entire alternate parallel conversation about the blues that I honestly forgot about. Then there seems to be an ongoing argument carried over from other newer threads. And there are relatively new members commenting as if they were in the thread from the beginning. And no sign of JAM. WTF is happening?
Use the key
unlock the door.
See what your fate
Has got in store...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
kinda seems legit that 14.1 players are so full of themselves and talk so much crap, go watch the vid i posted of earl vs ervolino, danny d cant help but run his mouth the whole way through, being earls first 14.1 tournament match ever,

you can guess how that match turned out

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Man, I took a peek at all jcin's old threads and there was some AAMMAAZZIINNGG shit he got into and shared with us.

Shame we couldn't keep the man for ourselves.

Hope he is happy and well, whatever he is into these days.
I am doing well. Thanks for the kind words. I did get to do a lot of cool stuff and meet a lot of interesting people. Most of it because of this forum one way or another.

Someone told me on Facebook that this thread popped back up. Wild to go back and read some of the old stuff. Flying chalk, laser beams, goats, cliffs....magical stuff.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I am doing well. Thanks for the kind words. I did get to do a lot of cool stuff and meet a lot of interesting people. Most of it because of this forum one way or another.

Someone told me on Facebook that this thread popped back up. Wild to go back and read some of the old stuff. Flying chalk, laser beams, goats, cliffs....magical stuff.
You bring back good memories, Mr Collett.
i recall you winning a single elimination knock out tournament with a one pocket player. :)