Open Offer to Danny Harriman and John Schmidt from TAR

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
TAR has put up a new offer to Schmidt / Harriman

About 4 hours ago Justin renewed the offer for an all around. $1,500 guaranteed to both plus per diem.

Check it out in the main forum.

Straight pool/One-pocket/10-ball

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=338296

SORRY ALL. I thought this thread was in 14.1. I was trying to point it out in there. My mistake.

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's the movie star on the right is my question?

attachment.php

poster-stop-make-a-wish-med.jpg

My question is who is to the left of Keith McCready? :rolleyes:

Ken

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I don't usually revisit old threads, brought back from the dead...but this one has been a fun trip through memory lane.

I wish AZB was like it was back then. So many posters in that thread that I remember reading...and TAR. Wow...

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is an offer from TAR for Danny and John to play a third All Around. Match would take place towards the middle/end of April.

-TAR will pay all expenses to Las Vegas. (Hotel/airfare)

-TAR will put up a prize fund of $6000. $5000 to winner, $1000 to loser.

-This offer is for a three day all around match. First day is 14.1 to 400 points, second day is one pocket race to 10, third day is 10 ball race to 30 if needed. Match is first one to win two events. If one man wins the 14.1 and one pocket the match is over.

-Bill Stock is the head referee of the BCAPL and will officiate the match. All rules will written down and signed by each player. In the case of any rules or conduct violations TAR has the right to fine the offending player based on a scale that will be part of the agreement both players sign. The money fined will go to the other player not to TAR. Bill Stock's decisions will be final and binding.

This offer is a risk for TAR as it will be a big nut for us to outrun but I want to see this match and I think a lot of other people do to. IMO the past two matches are some of the best we have ever seen and this would be the rubber match so it needs to happen. I am confident both guys can show up and play some phenomenal pool in a great atmosphere.

So Danny and John lets make this happen. You can contact me via PM here or by phone and we can get it done. I give you my word I'll do my very best to give you the best playing conditions possible and make your time in Vegas enjoyable.
Great idea, but why in the world would these two need to play anything other than 14.1? Regardless of how few may play 14.1 anymore, that is the only game everyone wants to see them match up at - all 3 days in my opinion! - I just realized this is a 7-8 year old thread.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't usually revisit old threads, brought back from the dead...but this one has been a fun trip through memory lane.

I wish AZB was like it was back then. So many posters in that thread that I remember reading...and TAR. Wow...
Man, I took a peek at all jcin's old threads and there was some AAMMAAZZIINNGG shit he got into and shared with us.

Shame we couldn't keep the man for ourselves.

Hope he is happy and well, whatever he is into these days.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Its creepy that you do background research on anyone who calls you out on your nonsense...but gain no advantage.

Just keep playing whoever puts their quarters up at Dave and Busters dude...that's your crowd.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Creepy? Creepy, ur a$$. What’s Creepy? The fact that y’all believe an unbelievable crock of shit claim without one iota of viable evidence to prove his claim, not from 1-626, but in its entirety from a-z. A visual announcement prior to first shot of first rack to last shot, final miss of last rack, ALL INCLUDED ON THE ONE AND ONLY UNEDITED VIDEO.
And y’all want everyone else to forego proof and just eat this crock of poop up.
Do u think we’re all mushrooms?
You might as well step aside, the truth will be out eventually.
Actually, nobody cares what you believe. Mushrooms would explain your thought patterns, thanks for providing some insight.

I'll be shootin pool tonight, you'll be sweating bullets over the defeat of your hero.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Shoot pool as long as it suits you, pos, but you’re never going to be as good as ur mouth says u r.
A single drop of my sweat is more valuable than u can afford to cause me to create.
I HAVE NO OTHER POCKET POOL HEROES!
I am my hero, no others need apply.
radar
Who ever said I was any good at it? I rate my game as better than the average league player provided it is a bowling league. Check your file on me closer skippy. You are the one that talks like you once had game.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Is that a bca-pool leaguer or a csi/bca-pool leaguer?
There is a difference uno?

I need no file on anyone, oddball.
All of my files go wherever I go.

I play as well as I want to for as long as I want to play, I can turn IT up a notch while maintaining any speed that I want to play.
Mind gamers have no chance.
Get out of your house.
Go to a pocket billiards parlor.
Look and listen, don’t engage others, you may learn something.
Happy haunting others.
Try reading slower. Your replies might start to make sense. Yes, I'm sure you're quite the spectacle down at the Billiards Parlor. 1930 called, they want their language back

Sent from the future.