Opinion's on Ariel Carmelli cues wanted .

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone i just wanted a little feedback from anyone who has played with a Carmelli cue . I have heard alot of good things about them. I have one on the way it should be here tomorrow. :)
I am posting a picture of the Carmelli i bought if this cue plays as good as i expect it will be my playing cue for along time to come.
Thanks for any feedback or info on Carmelli cues.

Larry
 

Attachments

  • Carmellicomposite (Small).jpg
    Carmellicomposite (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 499
Beautiful cues and they hit very nice,you should be happy for awhile until something else comes along and catches your eye.I change cues alot and like trying different cues from different cuemakers,i just wish i could keep all of them but i usually sell them or trade them for the next one,what can i say i am not rich.:D
 
Beautiful cue and I hear they play very nicely. Don't they all! Hope you do real well with it.
 
I just bought an AC from Worminator. This is a very nice cue, hit is quiet, but, solid. Very little deflection on extreme english shots and it will draw like a monster. Good Luck with yours I know you'll like it.

Mike
 
Big fan of AC cues. Stiff hit, and incredibly beautiful. His style suits me perhaps the best of American cue makers. If I had an extra $1500 lying around, an AC would be the first cue I'd get.
 
I purchased a Carmeli cue from "jazznpool" here, and I must say it plays extremely well. The hit of the cue is a bit on the stiff side and did take a few weeks of adjusting, but the solid hit and great feedback is a real pleasure afterwords! Congrats on your purchase!

-Phillip
 
My old Roomate Donnie has a pretty nice AC. :) I played with it for a night, and I loved his cue! My friend Kent Davis (also on AZBilliards from time to time) worked with AC for awhile, and he has had nothing but great things to say about the guy.

DJ
 
I shot with a schon, and own a really nice capone. I have been thinking of getting a AC cue for a while still have not decide. From the comments sound like I might be missing out.
 
I've owned a few Carmelis (still have 1) and have been happy with all of them.

I don't agree at all about the comment about "low deflection with extreme english" though. I wouldn't rate any of his cues in the low deflection category at all.
 
shinobi said:
I've owned a few Carmelis (still have 1) and have been happy with all of them.

I don't agree at all about the comment about "low deflection with extreme english" though. I wouldn't rate any of his cues in the low deflection category at all.

What about the extreem english catagory
 
Back
Top