Oscar v morra who do you fancy ?

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John is up after the first day
Be good match up
Both arguably most improved players this year
Oscar a regular on his own tour and John has been second in a bunch of top events
 
Put my small money on Oscar. Have to admit I don't have a good track record picking winners.

Lyn
 
haha .....always force yourself to bet on the loser :thumbup:

That's a tough call.

Though I feel on the whole, Morra is the slightly better pool technician.

Oscar: Concentration is excellent, stays cool, and gets better in the long-run.
John: Excellent consistency, can occasionally hit the high gear, and shows no give-up.

If John is playing his A-minus and Oscar catches a few breaks, I pick Oscar.
Otherwise, John has the skills to beat anyone (2nd tier pros and below).

Best of luck to both.
 
That's a tough call.

Though I feel on the whole, Morra is the slightly better pool technician.

Oscar: Concentration is excellent, stays cool, and gets better in the long-run.
John: Excellent consistency, can occasionally hit the high gear, and shows no give-up.

If John is playing his A-minus and Oscar catches a few breaks, I pick Oscar.
Otherwise, John has the skills to beat anyone (2nd tier pros and below).

Best of luck to both.

bet on morra ... gtg :thumbup:
 
Good matchup.

On tight table, where safety play is critical...probably favors Oscar.

Should be close match.
 
Prediction

Both are great guys and great players. My mathematical prediction is John 100, Oscar 94. Let's see how it comes out and I will explain the reason for that prediction later.
 
Both are great guys and great players. My mathematical prediction is John 100, Oscar 94. Let's see how it comes out and I will explain the reason for that prediction later.

Dam I hope this isn't a trend :) but I agree ,, Johnny has so much big match experience for his age traveling the world abroad its not if but when that starts paying dividends
Not taking nothing from Oscar because he's very talented also ,,
I got Johnny 100-86

1
 
Why are they having uneven matchup?
Sorry but Adrien Brody I mean Oscar isn't on same level as Morra
No offence to Oscarites but on the World Class barometer, Oscar is probably 3rd/4th tier
Morra is 2nd tier sometimes knocking on inner circle 1st tier

:)
 
Why are they having uneven matchup?
Sorry but Adrien Brody I mean Oscar isn't on same level as Morra
No offence to Oscarites but on the World Class barometer, Oscar is probably 3rd/4th tier
Morra is 2nd tier sometimes knocking on inner circle 1st tier

:)

Naw there pretty close but mora is still young has a brighter future

added: they should let mora on the MC team
 
Last edited:
Naw there pretty close but mora is still young has a brighter future

added: they should let mora on the MC team

Anyone who think that Oscar is better is letting their emotion cloud their judgement. Morra might reach the bottom of the world scene on a good day, but Oscar is still within the US.

I thought MC is a US thing.
 
This promises to be a close one. A very good match-up!
P.S. What do I know? Oscar got crushed!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top