Pat Diveney story on our local news

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! Pat is an awesome dude and makes fine cues.

I believe the article's author is an AZBro, no?

Shame they told SVB's secret: Not a Cuetec, a stickered Diveney.:ignore::yeah:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link.

That was a really well done story. It wasn't the typical pool story about hustling with all the 100 year old typical trick shot clips. I liked it.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Wow" That was fantastic, one of the best reports I have ever seen on pool. I think we should get the name of the guy who did the story and fill his email with praise. A story like that could also get picked up and be shown national.

Here is the thing, I don't know how this story came to be but pool needs to be their own press agents. Story like these need to be done all the time and out there, on players tournaments etc. They will not come knocking, pool needs to knock on their doors and not stop till they get in. Tournaments like the recent US Open and the Derby get "Zero" national coverage, none. HOW CAN THAT BE? It is our fault plain and simple. Pool needs press agents on every level.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
jingle:

Thanks for sharing that -- I really enjoyed it! Nice to see an icon like Pat get prime-time news coverage, that is *very* complimentary!

-Sean

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the link.

That was a really well done story. It wasn't the typical pool story about hustling with all the 100 year old typical trick shot clips. I liked it.

I thought it was a good story too. They ran promos for it all week, so I'm glad it turned out so well.

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice....And the reporters pronounced all the names and terms correctly....very good.

Funny, I've played with one for about 2 years now and love it but have been pronouncing the name wrong the whole time. I'm enlightened! Good story.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good PR for a great cue maker and a good guy to boot.:smile:

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
That was really great! Pat is one of the best guys in the business and a really good friend.

Nice equipment and nice shop!!!

--Jeff

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice report. Accurate and well done. Pat deserves that promo and publicity.

I have two of his cues, use them both and they are great ones. Have won some tournaments with them and I am proud to pull either of them out at any time. I get compliments from other players all the time. Pat makes a great cue...all the way from his Sneaky to his top of the line classic cues. Well worth the money.

Thanks for posting that. Not a TV station that I get at home (and I'm closer to Pat's shop than that TV station). Glad I got to see it.

L8R...Ken

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
I met Pat yesterday for the first time, very nice guy to know.........I will be buying his cues in the future...........

mbroz1

Registered
I met Pat over the weekend and picked up one of his butterfly hustlers. He was very generous with his time and just a genunine individual. It is easy to understand why he is so well thought of. By the way the cue looks and plays great and I am pretty certain it was one of the cues on the table during that segment.

CastilloLeatherGoods

Artisan Crafted Leather
Silver Member
I didn't realize Pat was so famous. I'll have to ask him for an autograph next time I go over to his house to eat Brisket, lol.

Pat's a great guy and is deserving of recognition for his fine cues.