Paypal donations for Ginky

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Spoke to Charlie Williams today regarding the pro players fundraiser at SBE for Ginky's family and offered to take paypal donations for fans who can't make it to SBE.

Charlie mentioned that Ginky's family has no $$ for funeral expenses and these paypal donations will be sent directly to Ginky's family.

Donations can be made through my paypal account at housepro@azbilliards.com. Please make a comment on the payment that it is for Ginky.

I will be posting names of those who donate on this thread (unless they comment on the payment that they would rather not be listed).

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Donations are starting to come in. As well as a very kind offer.

HouTexPlayer has a Dale Perry that he was going to sell here on the forums. He has decided instead to give the cue to one random donating person here on the forums.

I will have pics of the cue either tonight or tomorrow and the winner will be picked in a week or so. That gives everyone a chance to be a part of this.

Please note, this is not a raffle and donating more money will not help your chances.

If anyone else would like to donate items to be a part of this fundraiser, please drop me a PM or email me directly at housepro@azbilliards.com

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Blackjack has offered to donate the following items...

1 copy Lessons in 9 Ball Book
1 John Schmidt 154 Ball Run DVD
1 Corey Deuel 153 Ball Run DVD

Remember, these are going to be given away randomly to anyone making a donation.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is a quick update as of tonight.

We have raised $740 here on the forums.

Thanks to donations from ...

John Terrell
Blackjack
David Luddy
Baygene
Bambu
Terry Ott
Peter Ghostine
Duane Toney
Anon
Patrick Sampson
PoolStudents.net

Was in touch with Charlie Williams just a few minutes ago and he had the following update...

Challenge matches today at SBE with Thorsten, Wilkie, Shane, Johnny, Mike Davis and Charlie raised $581.

The pro players also donated out of pocket. Donations from Rodney, Raj and Johnny totaled another $440.

Charlie also mentioned a LOT of donation activity going on in NYC. One person donated $2000 and Amsterdam Billiards is going to make a big donation.

We are going to keep taking donations here on the forums for another few days and then we will do the drawings for the donated items. Anyone else who can donate items for the drawing, please contact me via pm or email at housepro@azbilliards.com

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here are a couple pics of the Dale Perry that is being given away...

Attachments

• dp4.jpg
    dp4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,827
  • dp3.jpg
    dp3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,739

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Sizl has donated a 4' by 8' banner that would be great for a poolroom, streamer, etc. This will be another giveaway item.

Here is an update as of this morning. Got a couple other donations that have come in since this update. I just havn't added them to the list yet...

John Terrell
Blackjack
David Luddy
Baygene
Bambu
Terry Ott
Peter Ghostine
Duane Toney
Anon
Patrick Sampson
PoolStudents.net
I_Need_D_8
Anon2
My Nguyen
Dennis Walsh
Mike Templeton
poolonthenet.com
BilliardTraveler
Emilio Gonzales

$1025 raised

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The TD was taking donations yesterday from fans so I do not know how much he got, but I gave and everyone around me did too.

Very sad. Way too young.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is where we are right now...

John Terrell
Blackjack
David Luddy
Baygene
Bambu
Terry Ott
Peter Ghostine
Duane Toney
Anon
Patrick Sampson
PoolStudents.net
I_Need_D_8
Anon2
My Nguyen
Dennis Walsh
Mike Templeton
poolonthenet.com
BilliardTraveler
Emilio Gonzales
Slim Limpy
Melissa Herndon
Harold Acosta Jr
Aquone
James Franklin
Reggie Calalo
James Sward

$1255

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Slim Limpy has donated a vintage McDermott Hard Case to be given away to a random donator. Pictures are below.

Remember, we will draw different names for each item. So right now, you have six chances to win as we have six different items.

Mike

Attachments

• Mcdermott 005.jpg
    Mcdermott 005.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Mcdermott 007.jpg
    Mcdermott 007.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,445

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is heart-warming to see the pool community band together to help the family of George San Souci during this most difficult time.

My biological birth mother passed away on the same day as George, and she was buried yesterday. It is bad enough dealing with the mourning during this time, but the financial part of this is also difficult.

In the case of my biological birth mother's death, the funeral, including the casket, cost $7,000. The burial plot was $3,500. The headstone, depending on what is selected, can also be expensive.

Bravo to AzBilliards and everyone else who is joining together to help!

SweetPea

Pug-n-pool lover
It is heart-warming to see the pool community band together to help the family of George San Souci during this most difficult time.

My biological birth mother passed away on the same day as George, and she was buried yesterday. It is bad enough dealing with the mourning during this time, but the financial part of this is also difficult.

In the case of my biological birth mother's death, the funeral, including the casket, cost $7,000. The burial plot was $3,500. The headstone, depending on what is selected, can also be expensive.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. Take care, Robin

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam

Jam.....we have known each other several years and you have my heart felt deepest sympathy on the passing of your birth mother. You also know that i lost my beautiful wife, so i kinow how expensive things can be. Even with her being creamated it still cost me $4,500.00. We saved because her ashes were buried with my parents, as will be mine.....mike

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mike I'd like to donate a copy of my book for the next donation of $20 or more. Just tell me who and where to send it. Also will donate a copy of any DVD on my website (jayhelfert.com) for the next $25 donation. Again let me know who and where to send. Jay

RonMason

Ron Mason
Silver Member
Tonight at Amsterdam Billiards, a little more than $6,000 was raised. Kudos to all who participated.

Ron