Perfect Aim Video and Lesson Phoenix

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You got it. Helps me always..............

Im in China for work. I went to the local place right next door to the hotel and played for the first time in 2 months. A guy approached me and wanted to play for 100 RMB per game (15 USD). Thats a good amount of money here. I was very nervous. Its a different type of pressure playing in front of a crowd of 30 strangers, thinking you must be great because you are a foreigner, and came in with custom cue, etc. I've played lots of big action sets before, and this was definitely a new type of pressure. We had a good game. He was a better shot maker, but didn't really understand the value of safeties, and game strategy. I got ahead of him 5 games in 2 hours of play.

THe techniques in the video really helped me. I certainly missed shots, but I was able to get in stroke and compete with him relatively quickly. Considering I hadn't touched a cue in 2 months, and I was shaking due to the nerves.

By the way shankster8, I thought more about what you said with the cue ball between the eyes. And I answered your specified question earlier. The new thing I thought of is to try Gene's technique with 3 cushion billiards and then with snooker. Those balls are nowhere near the eyes span distance. I know when I played a lot of 3 cushion, I had the hardest time with a SUPER thin hit. I'd end up hitting 1/4 of the ball, instead of just the edge. But if this technique works well with those balls, then its as Gene suggests in the video, and the "pool" cue ball being between the eyes centered is just a coincidence.

Sorry for the ramblings, its 3:30 am here, I'm jet lagged, and I just had a good night of pool...

Even if you watched the video and didn't like the sighting method for pocketing balls, the thin hits advice is great. I used it on so many safeties tonight. And you all know hitting a ball super thin is not easy. Cause your brain always wants to err on the thick side, so you don't miss the whole ball.

Hi there,
The times when I really had to rely on Perfect Aim is when I hadn't played in a while.

GETTING IN STROKE INVOLVES ALOT ABOUT GETTING THE EYES IN THE PROPER POSITION. iF YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHOTS IT GREATLY INCREASES YOUR SUCCESS AFTER NOT PLAYING FOR A WHILE.

In around 2001 I PLAYED IN A TOURNAMENT IN LEES SUMMIT ,MO. At that time I had not touched a stick for a year. I had back surgery about 4 months before this. I was still pretty sore. I didn't even have a cue so I bought a cuetec for about 100.00. As I was hitting balls around on a Sunday morning the owner of Racks said to me, you shoot pretty good. You should play in the tournament we have at 1:00 today. He told me just a small one.
I gave him 30 bucks and kept hitting balls. As 1:00 rolled around there were more and more players coming in and soon I recognized a few faces like Dave Matlock just to name one. I thought Oh boy. This is going to be fun.

The tournament lasted until about 10:00 and I won it. I couldn't believe it. If it weren't for Perfect Aim I would have had no chance. Now you understand how I was able to pull this one off.

The bad news I was in bed for about a week with my back. I put the cue away again. Not knowing that the reason my back wouldn't heal up good was I am diabetic. It hurt bad for 8 years until I got diagnosed with diabetes in Jan of 2009. After eating right for a couple of months all the pain was gone.

Not only does it help you after a long lay off but you can get warmed up quicker anytime because you get the eyes in the proper position right away. This is why sometimes when the opponenet runs a few racks we get up and miss. It's all about the eyes. I'm telling you...........

Thanks for the comments Geno...................

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi Geno, Have you sent my DVD yet?
Neil Lickfold

Hi there,
The times when I really had to rely on Perfect Aim is when I hadn't played in a while.

GETTING IN STROKE INVOLVES ALOT ABOUT GETTING THE EYES IN THE PROPER POSITION. iF YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHOTS IT GREATLY INCREASES YOUR SUCCESS AFTER NOT PLAYING FOR A WHILE.

In around 2001 I PLAYED IN A TOURNAMENT IN LEES SUMMIT ,MO. At that time I had not touched a stick for a year. I had back surgery about 4 months before this. I was still pretty sore. I didn't even have a cue so I bought a cuetec for about 100.00. As I was hitting balls around on a Sunday morning the owner of Racks said to me, you shoot pretty good. You should play in the tournament we have at 1:00 today. He told me just a small one.
I gave him 30 bucks and kept hitting balls. As 1:00 rolled around there were more and more players coming in and soon I recognized a few faces like Dave Matlock just to name one. I thought Oh boy. This is going to be fun.

The tournament lasted until about 10:00 and I won it. I couldn't believe it. If it weren't for Perfect Aim I would have had no chance. Now you understand how I was able to pull this one off.

The bad news I was in bed for about a week with my back. I put the cue away again. Not knowing that the reason my back wouldn't heal up good was I am diabetic. It hurt bad for 8 years until I got diagnosed with diabetes in Jan of 2009. After eating right for a couple of months all the pain was gone.

Not only does it help you after a long lay off but you can get warmed up quicker anytime because you get the eyes in the proper position right away. This is why sometimes when the opponenet runs a few racks we get up and miss. It's all about the eyes. I'm telling you...........

Thanks for the comments Geno...................

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for looking out

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell them what you learned from the video. Let them do their own due diligence. If they don't get anything from it, so be it.

BTW, say hello to John Barton for me.

JoeyA

Hi there Joey,
Thanks for looking out for me. Just figure I would give you an update.

I played in the open warm up in Salisbury,Maryland. There were 4 of us left in the winners side. I'm hill, hill and only have to draw the ball back a little and I miss-cued. I was useing one of my old shafts with an old tip. Yesterday I put on all new tips. That won't happen again.

The night before the tourny I tried moving a dresser in my room to plug in a fridge. When I woke up I could hardly staighten up. Been 2 days now and hope all the pain is gone by the open. Can't practice too much though.

Anyway thanks again geno................

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Where's The Beef?

Geno, I've gotta say I'm more than alittle disappointed with your honesty or lack thereof.
I ordered your dvd from your website just short of 4 weeks ago.Your website clearly states 3-5 days for delivery.
I pm'd you 10 day's after ordering & you told me...sorry, editing something something , they're all in the mail.
I pm'd you a week later & asked for an update & suggested if you couldn't get the dvd to me to return my money, you told me... my guy was working on smething but I looked at it it's good ..... Should be any day now.
Well another week (which is clearly more than anyday now) and still nothing. So Geno...Where's the beef?

Jim

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Geno, I've gotta say I'm more than alittle disappointed with your honesty or lack thereof.
I ordered your dvd from your website just short of 4 weeks ago.Your website clearly states 3-5 days for delivery.
I pm'd you 10 day's after ordering & you told me...sorry, editing something something , they're all in the mail.
I pm'd you a week later & asked for an update & suggested if you couldn't get the dvd to me to return my money, you told me... my guy was working on smething but I looked at it it's good ..... Should be any day now.
Well another week (which is clearly more than anyday now) and still nothing. So Geno...Where's the beef?

Jim

Hi there Jim,
Sorry but all the orders we had have been sent out. Could you please PM me your mailing info and I will send you one myself from Maryland. If the other one gets there before you get this one keep them both.

I don't know what has happened but since I've been doing this about 5 videos just didn't get where they were supposed to get. We sent them a second one and that one made it.

I don't want this to happen at all.

Have a good weekend Thanks again Geno ..........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes I will................

I wonder if Geno will return to the Valley of the Sun?

Hi there Cowboy,

Phoenix is a great pool town. Alot of good people there and I would love to go back there and talk to all the players that learned Perfect Aim there. I made alot of great friends there.

I will be going to California it looks like not to long after the US Open. That's if everything goes as planned and my health holds up. I will stop in Phoenix. It's almost on the way. I plan on it.

Maybe I can even meet the CocoboloCowboy when I stop. I'll let you know for sure when I'm coming through.

Has it cooled of there at all. When I left there it was 115*. That was tough especially a Wisconsin boy like myself.

Have a great month See ya later Geno...............

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hi there Cowboy,

Phoenix is a great pool town. Alot of good people there and I would love to go back there and talk to all the players that learned Perfect Aim there. I made alot of great friends there.

I will be going to California it looks like not to long after the US Open. That's if everything goes as planned and my health holds up. I will stop in Phoenix. It's almost on the way. I plan on it.

Maybe I can even meet the CocoboloCowboy when I stop. I'll let you know for sure when I'm coming through.

Has it cooled of there at all. When I left there it was 115*. That was tough especially a Wisconsin boy like myself.

Have a great month See ya later Geno...............

It has cooled off, and I thought you would be back to try, and win a DCT AGAIN? So you could play the Final EVENT?

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there Jim,
Sorry but all the orders we had have been sent out. Could you please PM me your mailing info and I will send you one myself from Maryland. If the other one gets there before you get this one keep them both.

I don't know what has happened but since I've been doing this about 5 videos just didn't get where they were supposed to get. We sent them a second one and that one made it.

I don't want this to happen at all.

Have a good weekend Thanks again Geno ..........

Well i sent you a PM of my address too, since i haven't recieved mine either.

PastPrime

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Missing DVD

It's been 8 weeks originally and two weeks after my reminder phone call to Geno but I haven't received my CD yet either. And I'm real excited to start working on his system. I believe it will help me and one brief suggestion from Geno on the phone has already helped me.
Come on, Geno make me a better player...I believe in you.

PastPrime

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Delivery of CD

To TheConArtist and JimL. I just received my CD today so yours should be arriving shortly. I'm not sure why the delay happened but it is finally here. Hope yours showed up also!

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To TheConArtist and JimL. I just received my CD today so yours should be arriving shortly. I'm not sure why the delay happened but it is finally here. Hope yours showed up also!

Glad to hear, let us know what your thoughts on the dvd info are.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
About time........................

Glad to hear, let us know what your thoughts on the dvd info are.

Hi there,
Glad you got it. Make sure you call me if you have any questions about anything at all.

Have fun with Perfect Aim Thanks Again Geno............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sent another one today........

What, i didn't get mine yet still waiting. PastPrime was the one who recieved the dvd.

Hi there,
We sent you another one today. Also sent Jim one also. Hopefully you will end up with 2 videos.

Thanks again geno.............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's been 8 weeks originally and two weeks after my reminder phone call to Geno but I haven't received my CD yet either. And I'm real excited to start working on his system. I believe it will help me and one brief suggestion from Geno on the phone has already helped me.
Come on, Geno make me a better player...I believe in you.

Hi there PastPrime,
I'm glad you finally got the Perfect Aim video. Were sending out a bunch each day and it seems like this four or 5 that were sent the same day were somehow delayed somewhere. We already sent new ones to the others.

If you have any questions at all please give me a call. 715-563-8712

Thanks again Geno..........

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gene was the whole purpose of the new video is because of the two new techniques you mentioned? I'll keep you updated on when i get the dvd.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New video is much improved............

Gene was the whole purpose of the new video is because of the two new techniques you mentioned? I'll keep you updated on when i get the dvd.

Hi there,
The original video was made in a hurry to suppliment a personal lesson. It was never made to sell all by itself. Once I had given a few hundred lessons and I had built a web site with testimonials we decided to sell this video as is because of the demand. I was still on the road and had no time to get back to Wisconsin to redo it.

The 2 new things in the video are things I learned while I was giving lessons. This was after the first video. One is being able to know exactly how much of the object ball you need to hit with a few simple measurements. You can do this right during the game. The other is how you can learn the perfect spot for your eyes to be on every shot. And I mean PERFECT. This is something that nobody has ever been able to figure out. Not only how but how to teach someone how to do it successfully.

Once the new video was done I made the offer on AZ Billiards to anyone that had the old video that they could get the new one for $10.00, the price of shipping and handling. Because I know there has to be a few players that might not understand everything that they need to and the new video will really help.

The new video makes it easier than ever to understand the principles behind Perfect Aim. But just like with the old video any player that has any questions at all can call me personally and ask me anything at all even if it has nothing to do with the video.

During my pool life I have won national tournaments, played on the road, played against some of the best players in the world at that period of time and played for the cash. When a player buys my Perfect Aim video they also are purchasing myself. I enjoy sharing my knowledge of the game as well as Perfect Aim because I really want to help everyone play to their full potentual.

Once you learn Perfect Aim you will see this is the way the eyes naturally work. When you don't see the shot right you will be able to correct it. This is huge because so many players just keep missing the same shot the same way. They learn to dread certain shots. Now you have a new weapon in your bag called knowledge.

I'm not claiming this will make everyone a champion but it will almost instantly improve your game to a new level. You will be making shots that you mostly missed before. I believe that it is safe to say your misses will be cut in half with a little work.

One of the reasons for the success of Perfect Aim is that it works almost instantly. It isn't like alot of lessons where you need to practice it for 6 months to see an improvement. You can keep using Perfect Aim all the time you are shooting because it is so easy and you have no reason not to because the shots look so much clearer.

We did send you another video. Keep the other one for a spare because you will never want to forget what you have learned with Perfect Aim. And you will forget and that is why the video was a must. Now you will have Perfect memory because you can watch it again and again.

When I start missing a few to many shots I go through my Perfect Aim thoughts and find there was something I was not doing that I should have.

Got to go. I just got to Chesapeake for the US open. This is going to be alot of fun.

Have fun with Perfect Aim Geno..............

Last edited: