Perfect Aim Video and Lesson Phoenix

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great pool room ,,,,,,Top Hat Baltimore,Maryland.

Just spent about 4 hours with gene, watching him gamble, then going over perfect aim. Gene is a top notch player, an all around nice guy, and he definitly has something with PERFECT AIM. It does make a noticable difference. Here he will be at top hat for there sunday tournament for any locals who might like to meet him.

Hi there,
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel right at home. And Dave it was real fun to meet you in person. When I saw you I was matched up with Tony. I wanted to ask you right away how your Perfect Aim is coming. Glad to see it is working for you. And make sure to get me hooked up with your daughter and we can see if we can pick her game up.

That was a fun tourny there Sunday. That Ryan plays awful good. He would have won it if not for some bad luck.

Looking for a tournament tonight. Has anyone got an idea. What a night this will be. Vikings VS Packers on monday night with the Brett Farve thing going on and a tournament at the same time.

Heaven can't be much better than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Dave Give me a call 715-563-8712 Geno............

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I am a supporter of this video. You can read my other posts in this thread for my opinion of it.

Unfortunately, I have not played since last posting about it. My back is hurt and I just can't bend to play enough to keep in stroke and compete like I want to. So I can't write about the possible long term benefits of this method.

I will say that I watched the video 3 or 4 times, made written notes to take to the poolroom with me (when I was trying it out). The meat of the video is actually only a few minutes. It can also be explained quite easily with just a few pictures. I won't make those pictures because I'm not a knocker. And I suspect the people who understand this won't make them either.

Don't let that discourage anyone from buying it. The impact of the information is not at all proportional to the quantity of information. To the science guys, this info is so simple, you can't spell it out like you ask, cause then you will give it away.

One thing that Gene does explain in the video is how to find the ideal head location for a shot. So even if you had a picture showing where the head/eyes should be, getting there is a different story.

My attitude is if you are not willing to put up the cash, you don't deserve the info, ESPECIALLY if you are knocking the guy's product without having even seen it or tried it.

On another note, I read Spiderweb's recent posts in this thread, and I was confused by them. I didn't really see the same thing he did, but I truly believe I understand Gene's video quite well. So either we are seeing the same thing, but not communicating it well enough, or we are really experiencing different things. In either case, it sounds like the video has helped both of us quite nicely.

PastPrime

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Perfect Aim

Hey, Geno. Just another request for my promised new CD. I've sent you a PM and asked three times before on when I should get delivery on the new product and I've called you.
A reminder on the situation is the old one you sent would not work at all and you said you would replace it with the new CD when they came out. I'm really interested in working with your Perfect Aim but now it's been a couple of months and no luck.
If you would rather have me return the first one for my money back I can do that but I would rather learn your system.
Please let me know. Jerry.

shankster8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I am a supporter of this video. You can read my other posts in this thread for my opinion of it.

Unfortunately, I have not played since last posting about it. My back is hurt and I just can't bend to play enough to keep in stroke and compete like I want to. So I can't write about the possible long term benefits of this method.

I will say that I watched the video 3 or 4 times, made written notes to take to the poolroom with me (when I was trying it out). The meat of the video is actually only a few minutes. It can also be explained quite easily with just a few pictures. I won't make those pictures because I'm not a knocker. And I suspect the people who understand this won't make them either.

Don't let that discourage anyone from buying it. The impact of the information is not at all proportional to the quantity of information. To the science guys, this info is so simple, you can't spell it out like you ask, cause then you will give it away.

One thing that Gene does explain in the video is how to find the ideal head location for a shot. So even if you had a picture showing where the head/eyes should be, getting there is a different story.

My attitude is if you are not willing to put up the cash, you don't deserve the info, ESPECIALLY if you are knocking the guy's product without having even seen it or tried it.

On another note, I read Spiderweb's recent posts in this thread, and I was confused by them. I didn't really see the same thing he did, but I truly believe I understand Gene's video quite well. So either we are seeing the same thing, but not communicating it well enough, or we are really experiencing different things. In either case, it sounds like the video has helped both of us quite nicely.

iusedtoberich, since Gene's syespan is equal to the cueball diameter (within 1/8 inch), and since he sights along the left side of the cueball with his left eye, and sights along the right side of the cueball with his right eye, doesn't that mean that Gene simply has his cue centered between his eyes on center cueball hits, which his aiming system concerns? Isn't the meat of the video to simply center the cue between our eyes and we are automatically within 1/8 inch of the perfect place Gene refers to? You are right about Spider, he is from a different planet.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yes, that is true if the eye distance is the same as the cueball diameter, AND your head is perpendicular to the line of aim, from the way I understood the video. However, there is more to it than that:

1. Eye placement on cue ball (mentioned above)
2. There is where your eyes are aligned on the object ball.
3. There is which eye is dominant and leading your aiming on different shots. (straight in, normal cuts left, normal cuts right, thin cuts right, thin cuts left)
4. And there is a technique to get your eyes to those places (even if you know where that place should be, getting there is another story).

So yes, I will agree with what you are saying, but I am also adding you are missing the rest of the technique.

Good luck.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Everyone is right..................

deleted.....................

you're right.... I'm lost and clueless. i won't post anymore in the thread. g'luck with the eyespan stuff.

Hi there Spidey,
All three of you are right. Some of you are just more right. And you my friend are totally right. iusedtoberich is also very right and you guys are really on the same page. About 95% of the players that learn Perfect Aim get there real quick. It's that 5% that I want to call me personally so they can get a little help to understand.

Both of you have had amazing results with Perfect Aim and it would be a tragedy to lose either one of you on my thread because you both are very knowledgeable and are personally responsible for so many people trying Perfect Aim and therefor they are experiencing the same great results that you both have had. This is what it is all about, helping players learn how to make the game they love as fun as possible.

The players like yourselves know that Perfect Aim is pure and simple. It can do more for everyones game than they could ever imagine. This is the way the eyes naturally do it and that is why it is so easy to learn and understand.

I want to personally thank the both of you for helping spread the word of Perfect Aim and say thanks to you also from the players that tried Perfect Aim because of your statements on this thread.

Thanks Again Have a great week Geno.............................

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Perfect AIM

Gene its been about a month that i sent perfect aim the first copy back.
Is the new dvd out yet because i havnt received it yet? Just wondering
Thanks,,,,,,

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Any day now.

Gene its been about a month that i sent perfect aim the first copy back.
Is the new dvd out yet because i havnt received it yet? Just wondering
Thanks,,,,,,

Hi there,
Thanks for being patient. They have all been sent out and from now on there should be no more delays.

Thanks again geno.....................

shankster8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
deleted.....................

you're right.... I'm lost and clueless. i won't post anymore in the thread. g'luck with the eyespan stuff.

Spider, I think the consensus here is that you are a strong player and a smart guy. Don't get all shook up cause I tease. I thought that would make you chuckle. Don't depart the thread because of me. Please, post on, bro!

By the way, I did watch the video again and continue to believe Perfect Aim is simply centering the cue between the eyes. Gene essentially proves that when he places the camera on the other side of the cueball and faces it towards him. When he's down on the shot he unequivocally states that he is looking along the right side of the cueball with his right eye, and even blinks his eye so there's no misunderstanding that, and he does the same with the left eye. And he explicitly talks about then being able to see how much of the object ball he is going to hit, and also mentions fractional ball aiming. I don't see how anyone can deny this. It is cut and dry, what he said. Though now it seems he's trying to divorce himself from those initial teachings - I believe because they reduce to the simple conclusions I've repeated over and over - that if you center the cue between your eyes, your eyes are then within 1/8 inch of that "perfect place" Gene refers to. That's all there is to it, since we all have eyespans equal to the cueball diameter (within 1/8 inch).

As a side note, when you're watching the video, when he's looking down the cue at you, blinking his left or right eye as it sights along one or the other cueball edge, where is the cue - right between his eyes - notice that - because that is what he preaches Perfect Aim to be..

I think there is now such confusion, and perhaps contention, between Gene's absolute rule to center the cue and sight along the cueball edge with each eye, and the concept espoused by the SPFr's et al regarding a "vision center", unique to each individual, which needs to be positioned such that proper aim is achieved, and which position doesn't necessarily coincide with the cue being centered between the eyes. Since Gene now seems to be distancing himself from his initial teachings, I guess he's climbing onboard with the SPFr's, and Perfect Aim was just a convoluted, confusing and erroneous requirement to center the cue.

If anyone disagrees with this I will gladly point out the exact times in the video where he substantiates the above.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Was sent on the 21st..........

Hey, Geno. Just another request for my promised new CD. I've sent you a PM and asked three times before on when I should get delivery on the new product and I've called you.
A reminder on the situation is the old one you sent would not work at all and you said you would replace it with the new CD when they came out. I'm really interested in working with your Perfect Aim but now it's been a couple of months and no luck.
If you would rather have me return the first one for my money back I can do that but I would rather learn your system.
Please let me know. Jerry.

Hi there Jerry,
The new one was sent out. We are sending you another one. It was sent out today. You should get it in 3 to 5 days. This one was sent to you needing to sign for it so they will put it in your hand. Don't know what happened to the other one but this will make sure you get it.

Sorry. Don't know what happened. It was nice talking to you on the phone. Please call me when you get it if you have any questions at all.

Thanks again Jerry, Have a great week end Geno.............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Give me a call as I asked with a PM

Spider, I think the consensus here is that you are a strong player and a smart guy. Don't get all shook up cause I tease. I thought that would make you chuckle. Don't depart the thread because of me. Please, post on, bro!

By the way, I did watch the video again and continue to believe Perfect Aim is simply centering the cue between the eyes. Gene essentially proves that when he places the camera on the other side of the cueball and faces it towards him. When he's down on the shot he unequivocally states that he is looking along the right side of the cueball with his right eye, and even blinks his eye so there's no misunderstanding that, and he does the same with the left eye. And he explicitly talks about then being able to see how much of the object ball he is going to hit, and also mentions fractional ball aiming. I don't see how anyone can deny this. It is cut and dry, what he said. Though now it seems he's trying to divorce himself from those initial teachings - I believe because they reduce to the simple conclusions I've repeated over and over - that if you center the cue between your eyes, your eyes are then within 1/8 inch of that "perfect place" Gene refers to. That's all there is to it, since we all have eyespans equal to the cueball diameter (within 1/8 inch).

As a side note, when you're watching the video, when he's looking down the cue at you, blinking his left or right eye as it sights along one or the other cueball edge, where is the cue - right between his eyes - notice that - because that is what he preaches Perfect Aim to be..

I think there is now such confusion, and perhaps contention, between Gene's absolute rule to center the cue and sight along the cueball edge with each eye, and the concept espoused by the SPFr's et al regarding a "vision center", unique to each individual, which needs to be positioned such that proper aim is achieved, and which position doesn't necessarily coincide with the cue being centered between the eyes. Since Gene now seems to be distancing himself from his initial teachings, I guess he's climbing onboard with the SPFr's, and Perfect Aim was just a convoluted, confusing and erroneous requirement to center the cue.

If anyone disagrees with this I will gladly point out the exact times in the video where he substantiates the above.

Hi there Shankster,
I will help you understand it if you would call me. I told you this in a PM. I'm telling you that you are not getting the whole picture.

I am traveling around the USA right now giving lessons and getting ready for the US Open. This is what I do , give lessons, sell videos, and play pool. It would be kind of senseless for me to plaster how Perfect Aim works all over the internet. So far nobody has done that and I really appreciate that.

This is how I make my living.

You want to be so right about this eye thing and you are right. In fact almost everybodys cue is between their eyes except the players that only shoot with one eye. This has absolutely nothing to do with Perfect Aim. It has absolutely nothing to do at all and the concept that makes Perfect Aim work so well. . But you are definitely right about most people have the stick between their eyes.

Please give me a call and I will talk to you about it but please talk to me in a PM if you want to discuss to Perfect Aim video............

Thanks again Geno......Call 715-563-8712

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Blind Men and the Elephant
by John Godfrey Saxe

It was six men of Indostan, to learning much inclined,
who went to see the elephant (Though all of them were blind),
that each by observation, might satisfy his mind.

The first approached the elephant, and, happening to fall,
against his broad and sturdy side, at once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the elephant, is nothing but a wall!"

The second feeling of the tusk, cried: "Ho! what have we here,
so very round and smooth and sharp? To me tis mighty clear,
this wonder of an elephant, is very like a spear!"

The third approached the animal, and, happening to take,
the squirming trunk within his hands, "I see," quoth he,
the elephant is very like a snake!"

The fourth reached out his eager hand, and felt about the knee:
"What most this wondrous beast is like, is mighty plain," quoth he;
"Tis clear enough the elephant is very like a tree."

The fifth, who chanced to touch the ear, Said; "E'en the blindest man
can tell what this resembles most; Deny the fact who can,
This marvel of an elephant, is very like a fan!"

The sixth no sooner had begun, about the beast to grope,
than, seizing on the swinging tail, that fell within his scope,
"I see," quothe he, "the elephant is very like a rope!"

And so these men of Indostan, disputed loud and long,
each in his own opinion, exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right, and all were in the wrong!

So, oft in theologic wars, the disputants, I ween,
tread on in utter ignorance, of what each other mean,
and prate about the elephant, not one of them has seen!

John Godfrey Saxe (1816 - 1887)

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Very well said......................

by John Godfrey Saxe

These words of wit say it all. Thanks again Geno...............

pocketspeed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
by John Godfrey Saxe

so youre saying only blind men should play pool? :)

brian

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Perfect Aim lessons in Salisbury, Maryland

Hi, This is Gene Albrecht from Wisconsin. I've been in Phoenix promoting the NEW video Perfect Aim. I'm only in town until the 21st of July. If you want this lesson before I leave call me at 715-563-8712. Check out the web site at www.perfectaimbilliards.com and read the testimonials. The results have been pretty amazing. You can always buy the video but right now you can get a personal lesson from myself. I can almost guarantee this will raise your rating one number almost immediatly. Don't miss out.

Perfect Aim is now in Salisbury, Maryland. I will be here the 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th. I came to Maryland to prepare for the US Open and get away from the smoke. Maryland is a wonderful smoke free state. I will be giving at least one or two lessons each day. Please call to get a time.
715-563-8712
I'm at Break Time. They have a great room here with Diamond tables. They have a top notch operation here.

Now easier than ever to understand and learn. PLUS: 2 new BREAHTHROUGH METHODS to make Perfect Aim even easier to understand.

Thanks Geno....................

My stay here in Salisbury will be short but I encourage anyone here to take advantage of Perfect Aim while I am here. My time slots are limited so don't wait. This will change the way you play forever and that is a long time for such a small price.........................

Have a great day Geno......................

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Im in China for work. I went to the local place right next door to the hotel and played for the first time in 2 months. A guy approached me and wanted to play for 100 RMB per game (15 USD). Thats a good amount of money here. I was very nervous. Its a different type of pressure playing in front of a crowd of 30 strangers, thinking you must be great because you are a foreigner, and came in with custom cue, etc. I've played lots of big action sets before, and this was definitely a new type of pressure. We had a good game. He was a better shot maker, but didn't really understand the value of safeties, and game strategy. I got ahead of him 5 games in 2 hours of play.

THe techniques in the video really helped me. I certainly missed shots, but I was able to get in stroke and compete with him relatively quickly. Considering I hadn't touched a cue in 2 months, and I was shaking due to the nerves.

By the way shankster8, I thought more about what you said with the cue ball between the eyes. And I answered your specified question earlier. The new thing I thought of is to try Gene's technique with 3 cushion billiards and then with snooker. Those balls are nowhere near the eyes span distance. I know when I played a lot of 3 cushion, I had the hardest time with a SUPER thin hit. I'd end up hitting 1/4 of the ball, instead of just the edge. But if this technique works well with those balls, then its as Gene suggests in the video, and the "pool" cue ball being between the eyes centered is just a coincidence.

Sorry for the ramblings, its 3:30 am here, I'm jet lagged, and I just had a good night of pool...

Even if you watched the video and didn't like the sighting method for pocketing balls, the thin hits advice is great. I used it on so many safeties tonight. And you all know hitting a ball super thin is not easy. Cause your brain always wants to err on the thick side, so you don't miss the whole ball.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im in China for work. I went to the local place right next door to the hotel and played for the first time in 2 months. A guy approached me and wanted to play for 100 RMB per game (15 USD). Thats a good amount of money here. I was very nervous. Its a different type of pressure playing in front of a crowd of 30 strangers, thinking you must be great because you are a foreigner, and came in with custom cue, etc. I've played lots of big action sets before, and this was definitely a new type of pressure. We had a good game. He was a better shot maker, but didn't really understand the value of safeties, and game strategy. I got ahead of him 5 games in 2 hours of play.

THe techniques in the video really helped me. I certainly missed shots, but I was able to get in stroke and compete with him relatively quickly. Considering I hadn't touched a cue in 2 months, and I was shaking due to the nerves.

By the way shankster8, I thought more about what you said with the cue ball between the eyes. And I answered your specified question earlier. The new thing I thought of is to try Gene's technique with 3 cushion billiards and then with snooker. Those balls are nowhere near the eyes span distance. I know when I played a lot of 3 cushion, I had the hardest time with a SUPER thin hit. I'd end up hitting 1/4 of the ball, instead of just the edge. But if this technique works well with those balls, then its as Gene suggests in the video, and the "pool" cue ball being between the eyes centered is just a coincidence.

Sorry for the ramblings, its 3:30 am here, I'm jet lagged, and I just had a good night of pool...

Even if you watched the video and didn't like the sighting method for pocketing balls, the thin hits advice is great. I used it on so many safeties tonight. And you all know hitting a ball super thin is not easy. Cause your brain always wants to err on the thick side, so you don't miss the whole ball.

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell them what you learned from the video. Let them do their own due diligence. If they don't get anything from it, so be it.

BTW, say hello to John Barton for me.

JoeyA